WHEN Saturday comes I usually struggle to pick the best ones on my shortlist so let's hope I can get it right this weekend.
I've tried to work out why my tips are better on other days and made some changes to the way I choose my final teams.
Firstly I've shortened my shortlist and secondly I've focused on fewer leagues – concentrating on the English Premier League and Championship and Scottish leagues. Also risking fewer points on Saturdays until I see more winners – in reality I've added three 1pt accas to the single I posted earlier in the week.
Last week for example Saturday saw me shed 4.5pts but have winning nights from Sunday to Wednesday.
Don't miss all our other tips on the site today
- PODCAST: This week's Gambla Betting Podcast, featuring Greg Browning & Selectabet is now LIVE!
- GREG'S GOALS: Greg has two goals bets from todays Scottish card and has an over 2.5 goals treble
- EURO TIPS: Scott has an 16-5 Euro Treble featuring games from Spain, Germany and Austria
- EURO BTTS TIPS: Scott has scoured Europe for the best Both Teams to Score Tips this weekend
- DESMOND'S GOALS TIPS: After a winning week last Saturday Desmond has his best goals tips for Saturday
- ENGLISH TIPS: Mr Fixit previews the card in England which includes Liverpool v Arsenal
- SCOTTISH TIPS: Mr Fixit takes a close look at matches in Scotland and suggests his best Scottish Football Tips
- PREMIER LEAGUE: SlipsTips previews tonight's live match between Liverpool v Arsenal
- SELECTABET'S GOALS: Selectabet is back for the season and picks three matches where goals can pay
- RACING TIPS: Don't miss Thommo's horse racing tips for today's big race meeting at York
- VIP TIPS: Every Saturday, VIP Members access extra tips from Mr Fixit
My Super Single was put up on Thursday and most of my other tips are reasoned on my Scottish and English previews. Check out the VIP tips for long shots.
Last night my only bet was a double that was beaten by Aston Villa keeping a clean sheet in a 2-0 win against a below-par Everton.
Well done to all the winners and there were plenty including Greg with his Le Havre Nap.
Remember to check out WeLoveBetting for their latest tips and video bets.
3pts Super Single
- Cove & over 1.5 match goals
- (Evens, Paddy Power)
1pt Scots Both to Score Treble
- Alloa v Arbroath
- Peterhead v Forfar
- Raith v Montrose
- (3-1, bet365)
1pt English Both to Score
- Norwich v Chelsea (12.30pm)
- Liverpool v Arsenal (5.30pm)
- Barnsley v Luton
- (33-10, Marathonbet)
*1pt Moneyback Fivefold
- Albion Rovers
- (23-1, BetVictor)
4 Aways – pays 20-1
Longshot 5-fold – pays 40-1
4 Draws – pays 136-1
First Scorer Double – pays 16-1
Bonkers bet – pays 20-1
*Stake back as free bet for 1 wrong
Mr Fixit's August Super Singles Total: -1pt
Mr Fixit's August Accas Total: +51.6pts