There's not much to get excited about on a fairly quiet Monday on the betting front.
But there's a busy week ahead with Chelsea and Man Utd in Champions League action while Leicester and Rangers will be attempting to close out their Europa League ties following fine first leg wins, whereas Celtic have a huge task on their hands to turn around a 3-1 deficit in Norway at Bodo/Glimt on Thursday.
There's also plenty of Premier League and EFL action on Tuesday and Wednesday so it's a good chance to look ahead and get some research done for the coming week.
In fact the biggest betting event of the year, the Cheltenham Festival, is just over four weeks away, on eof a handful of big sports events looming on the horizon for us punters.
- 27th Feb – Carabao Cup Final: Chelsea v Liverpool
- 15th-18th March – Cheltenham Festival
- 20th March – Formula 1 Season starts at Bahrain Grand Prix
- 6th-10th April – The Masters at Augusta, Georgia
- 9th April – Randox Grand National
- 16th April-22nd May – World Snooker Championship
And finally, Monday's aren't everyone's cup of tea but if you think you're having a bad day spare a thought for New Zealand's Meikayla Moore who scored a perfect hat-trick of own goals against the USA yesterday.
Meikayla Moore scores a perfect hat-trick of own goals for the USA in the She Believes Cup.
You’ve never seen anything like this.
New Zealand trail 4-0. There’ll be no more Moore own goals – she’s been subbed off.
What a nightmare. 😱 pic.twitter.com/RmtH9p8LtH
— Sanny Rudravajhala (@SannyR1985) February 20, 2022
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Monday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 8/1 Both Teams to Score & Total Team Goals Acca
- Mon 18:00 Cagliari v Napoli
- Tue 20:00 Villarreal v Juventus
Today's Racing Tips
Finger's crossed that Carlisle's meeting is on for Monday, as both of Rizzel's fancies come at their meeting.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!