Marti Cifuentes picked up his first win as QPR boss on Tuesday ending a run of 12 matches without a win.
The three points came at the expense of 10-man Stoke City but Rangers are still firmly in the relegation zone despite the 4-2 win.
Stoke boss Alex Neil bemoaned the red card which “changed the game” as well as the award of a “soft” penalty but perhaps that’s the change of luck that Rangers need.
Tonight they go in search of their first away win since a 2-0 success at Middlesbrough in September.
Preston North End is the destination this evening and the hosts come in to the game off the back of two defeats in eluding a sore one against Cardiff in which they conceded goals in the 96th and 99th minute.
Preston haven’t kept a clean sheet since 2nd September, 13 games ago, and have conceded the same amount of goals (30) as QPR. With some belief returning to the Rangers side we should see them net tonight.
It would be a brave bet to back them to win at 13/5 but BTTS looks a viable option at even money.
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Fri 20:00 Preston North End vs QPR
- Sat 12:30 West Brom vs Leicester City
- Sat 15:00 Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sat 15:00 Burnley vs Sheffield United
- Sat 15:00 Brentford vs Luton Town
- Sat 17:30 Nottingham Forest vs Everton
- Sat 17:30 VFB Stuttgart vs Werder Bremen
- Sat 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester United
- Sun 12:00 St Johnstone vs Celtic
- Sun 16:30 Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Preston v QPR – BTTS 1/1 Bet365
The DP World Tour continues this week with the South African Open at Blair Atholl Golf Estate, Lanseria, Johannesburg, South Africa.
For the first day of racing in December Rizzel has picked out three horses from three different venues. Once again, the courses will have to pass a morning inspection.
As always, post your tips for today in the comments section below.