It's the oldest match in international football and for the 115th time England and Scotland will lock horns on Friday night at Wembley.
For England, the chance to secure thier place in the last 16 following thier 1-0 win over Croatia in their first match of Group D. For Scotland, they need to recover from a 2-0 loss at the hands of Czech Republic and get their Euro 2020 campaign back on track.
It's a game that punters will be keen to get involved in with England being chalked up as short priced favourites to win at around 1/3 but you can turn the table on those odds with an excellent offer from Netbet who are going 30/1 for new customers on Gareth Southgate's side to win.
- ⚽️ Read Mark's England v Scotland Match Preview & Predictions
Alternatively, if you're a Scot and fancy a patriotic punt on Steve Clarke's men then you can have a mammoth 50/1 on the dark blues pulling off a surprise win.
Even if your bet loses you'll still be credited with a £10 free bet to use at NetBet.
Bets are limited to £1 but it's still great offer to have a bet on the match.
How to claim the offer
- Click here or the button below to access the offer
- Register a new account and use bonus code: ENG30 in the Bonus Code area
- Once registered, place £1 pre-match on either England or Scotland to win
- If your selection wins, you will be credited with a total value of £30 ( England Wins) or £50 ( Scotland Wins)
- If the bet is lost, you will be credited with £10 Free bets
Key Terms & Conditions
18+. New UK customers only. £1 bet to qualify. Free Bets valid for 3 days. No e-wallets, prepaid cards. Full T&Cs apply.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions of the offer on the Netbet website.