Every match feels like must-win for Manchester United at the moment as they try to find some form after a miserable start to the season.
The Red Devils scraped a 1-0 win over Copenhagen last time out and it could be equally as tight in Denmark tonight.
The Danes matched Erik ten Hag’s side and but for a spectacular penalty save by Andre Onana in added time would’ve left Old Trafford with a point.
They fancy their chances of going one better tonight; “For me, it's not about hope. For me, it's about strong belief that we can get a result,” said boss, Jacob Neestrup.
A United side that included Van Der Sar, Vidic, Carrick, Heinz, Ronaldo and Rooney lost on their last visit to Parken Stadium in 2006 and this one looks far from a gimme for the Premier League side.
Other than reputation there’s little to suggest Man Utd should be 8/11 this evening which means the 15/4 on the home win could be a bit of value as could the 21/20 on Copenhagen to avoid defeat on the Double Chance market.
A win for Arsenal against Sevilla would put them in a strong position in Group B but they’re a bit too short at 3/10.
But one to watch could be referee István Kovács who is no stranger to a card. He’s dished out 72 yellows and three reds in his 12 games this season. 10 of those 12 have seen five or more cards brandished. In hi last five Champions League games there’s been 7, 7, 6 (1 red), 8 (1 red) yellow cards so five or more cards at 4/5 has to be on our radar as does the 6/4 on six or more.
Real Sociedad were worthy winners in Lisbon on Matchday 3 and can claim another three points against Benfica tonight in San Sebastian.
Sociedad’s only defeats this season have come against Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona and they sit atop of Group D with seven points from their opening three matches. 4/5 at SBK looks a fair price against a Benfica side who remain pointless in the group.
In a similar vein PSV should be a good bet to beat Ligue 1 side Lens who find themselves mid-table in the French top flight.
The Dutchmen have made a flawless start to the season in Holland where they’ve won 11 out of 11. Things haven’t quite gone to plan in Group B but they can put themselves right back in the mix with a win tonight at 3/4. Over 1.5 goals for the hosts pays 4/6.
Football Super Singles
- Copenhagen Double Chance 21/20 Bet365
- Arsenal v Sevilla – Over 4.5 Cards 4/5 Bet365
- Real Sociedad to win & PSV to score Over 1.5 Goals 2/1 SBK
Upcoming Tips & Match Previews
- Wednesday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 4/1 BothTeams to Score & Total Team Goals Acca
- Wed 17:45 Napoli vs Union Berlin
- Wed 17:45 Real Sociedad vs Benfica
- Wed 20:00 Real Madrid vs SC Braga
- Wed 20:00 Arsenal vs Sevilla
- Wed 20:00 FC Copenhagen vs Manchester United
- Wed 20:00 Bayern Munich vs Galatasaray
- Wed 20:00 PSV Eindhoven vs RC Lens
- Wed 20:00 RB Salzburg vs Inter Milan
- Thu 17:45 Toulouse vs Liverpool
- Thu 17:45 PAOK vs Aberdeen
- Thu 17:45 Ajax vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- Thu 20:00 Rangers vs Sparta Prague
- Thu 20:00 Aston Villa vs AZ Alkmaar
- Thu 20:00 West Ham United vs Olympiakos
Rizzel landed another 2pt winner on Tuesday and he is back with four selections including three 2pt runners
As always, post your tips for today in the comments section below.