Champions League football is back tonight and for some clubs qualification to the last 16 is in touching distance, whilst for others their champions league dreams could be over by the end of Matchday 4.
Celtic’s hopes are looking slim and they face a tough trip to Spain tonight.
A spirited and at times enthralling display by the Hoops earned them a draw against Atletico Madrid two weeks ago but tonight’s tie at the Metropolitano presents a whole different challenge for a club that’s all too often humbled on foreign soil.
Brendan Rodgers’ men will take encouragement from their opening 45 minutes against the Spaniards but Celtic’s problem has long been the fact they cannot keep clean sheets away from home in Europe. Their last shout-out on the continent was against FK Sarajevo 15 games ago and they’ve mustered just two away clean sheets in the Group Stages or later of any European Competition in 11 years.
There’s a few options to get on board with Atleti goals. They’re just 2/5 to score 2 or more but it’s even money that they net in each half.
In tonight’s other Group E match Lazio will be aiming to avenge a 3-1 defeat at Feyenoord on Matchday 3. The Italians languish in 10th in Serie A and suffered defeat to Bologna at the weekend. Defeat tonight could more or less end their chances of qualification for the knock-out stages.
Feyenoord might think they’re there for the taking but you’d want bigger than 17/10 on the Dutchmen claiming the three points.
Erling Haaland looks a doubt for Manchester City’s clash with Young Boys. He was withdrawn at half-time on Saturday but it didn’t seem to affect Pep Guardiola’s men who ran out 6-1 winners over Bournemouth
And they should cruise to victory against the Swiss champions. At 1/14 to win it’s hard to find any value. Even the HT/FT market only pays 4/11 for City/City.
Jeremy Doku has been catching the eye with his performances of late and if he gets the nod could easily muster a shot on target at 8/13. Combine that with Over 2 goals for the home side for a 20/21 BetBuilder.
Porto swept Antwerp aside in Belgium a fortnight ago and should do so again in Oporto tonight. Like Manchester City they’re very short at 4/11 but the 6/4 on them scoring three or more makes plenty of appeal. It was 4-1 to the 2004 European champions in the last meeting, making it 12 goals conceded by the Belgians in their three matches in Group H so far.
Football Super Singles
- Atletico Madrid to score in both halves 1/1 Bet365
- Porto to score Over 2.5 Goals 6/4 Bet365
- Doku to have Over 0.5 Shots on Target & Over 1.5 Man City Goals 20/21 Bet365
Upcoming Tips & Match Previews
- Tue 17:45 Borussia Dortmund vs Newcastle United
- Tue 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Barcelona
- Tue 20:00 Lazio vs Feyenoord
- Tue 20:00 Manchester City vs Young Boys
- Tue 20:00 Atletico Madrid vs Celtic
- Tue 20:00 AC Milan vs PSG
- Tue 20:00 Crvena Zvezda vs RB Leipzig
- Tue 20:00 FC Porto vs Antwerp
- Wed 17:45 Napoli vs Union Berlin
- Wed 20:00 Real Madrid vs SC Braga
- Wed 20:00 Arsenal vs Sevilla
- Wed 20:00 FC Copenhagen vs Manchester United
- Thu 17:45 Toulouse vs Liverpool
- Thu 17:45 PAOK vs Aberdeen
- Thu 20:00 Rangers vs Sparta Prague
- Thu 20:00 Aston Villa vs AZ Alkmaar
Rizzel had a 2pt winner on Monday, he is back with another 2pt NAP and two more selections from Warwick.
As always, post your tips for today in the comments section below.