The live matches continue on Amazon Prime tonight with a London derby where West Ham visit Arsenal.
The Emirates hasn’t been a happy hunting ground for the Hammers, they’ve lost 12 of their last 13 visits there and the bookies don’t rate their chances tonight, pricing them up as 13/2 shots to claim the three points.
They’ll be hoping to draw inspiration from their 3-1 win over a below-par Arsenal in the EFL Cup at the start of November. Mikel Arteta took the rap for that after making several changes to the starting XI but there’ll be no messing about from the Spaniard tonight.
Arsenal can reclaim top spot from Liverpool with a win which is priced at 3/10. They remain unbeaten at home where they’ve scored two or more in eight of nine.
Bukayo Saka has been involved in 18 goals in his last 17 home appearances in all competitions, scoring 11 and assisting seven. He’s 4/7 to have a shot on target tonight.
Declan Rice lifted the Europa Conference League as West Ham captain last season and he’s a 13/2 shot to score against his former club. The England midfielder has already scored three for the Gunners but a better bet might be for him to have a shot on target at 7/4.
At 7.30pm Brighton take on Spurs at the Amex and there should be goals in this one.
With BTTS at just 4/7, double it up with Over 2.5 for a 6/5 shot.
- Arsenal to win & Saka to have Over 0.5 Shots on target 10/11 Bet365
- Brighton v Spurs – BTTS & O2.5 Goals 6/5 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Thu 19:30 Brighton and Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Thu 20:15 Arsenal vs West Ham United
- Fri 18:00 Southampton vs Plymouth Argyle
- Fri 19:45 Dundee United vs Partick Thistle
- Fri 19:45 Ipswich Town vs QPR
- Fri 19:45 Cardiff City vs Leicester City
- Fri 20:15 Wesr Bromwich Albion vs Leeds United
- Sat 12:30 Celtic vs Rangers
Rizzel likes the look of two runners at Leopardstown on Thursday, including a 2pt NAP running in the Beginners Chase.
As always, post your betting tips for today in the comments section below.