Everton helped us to a Super Single win last week on Frank Lampard's first game in charge, before they lost a crucial clash at St James' Park on Tuesday but they can bounce back with a win today against Leeds United at 5/4. The Toffees need to start closing the gap on the teams above them and they can start by cutting Leeds lead to one point.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin is fit to start and he could be the difference for Everton. He's featured in just six Premier League matches but has scored three and he's 5/4 favourite to score at anytime.
It might have escaped some football fans' attention that Chelsea are in Abu Dhabi and face Brazilian side Palmeiras in the final of the FIFA World Club Championship this afternoon. The Blues are 4/6 to win inside 90 minutes and our man Tolu thinks it could take a single goal to win it for Thomas Tuchel's side.
In the Championship Barnsley can't buy a win and visitors QPR are one of the form teams in the division and have a strong record away from home. 21/20 on Rangers appeals.
Fulham‘s goals don't look like drying up anytime soon. Three in midweek against Millwall took their tally to an incredible 77 league goals so far and they can bag a few more at Shota Arveladze's Hull City. After winning his first match in charge, the former Rangers striker's has now presided over two defeats and look like they'll come up short against the league leaders. A Fulham win combined with two or more Fulham goals pays 20/21.
Other teams that stand-out are in-form Nottingham Forest (23/20) at home to Stoke City and Coventry (1/1) away to Reading who have shipped 21 goals in their last six league games.
In Scotland there are two all-Premiership Scottish Cup ties. Hearts home form took a turn for the worse in midweek when they were beaten by bottom of the table Dundee and it could be a close affair against Livi this afternoon. Eight of the last ten meetings have finished with Under 1.5 goals and Hearts to win by a one-goal margin pays 12/5.
Motherwell v Aberdeen looks hard to call. ‘Well have missed Tony Watt up front and have netted just once in their last five and their only win this year has come in the Cup against Championship strugglers Morton. Aberdeen aren't much better, winless in four but at least do have a goal threat in Christian Ramirez who has now scored 10 league goals for the season. The Dons could sneak this in Larkshire at 29/20.
In the Championship Killie absolutely must win at home to Dunfermline. Defeat at home in the Ayrshire Derby in midweek means some fans already have the knives out for Derek McInnes and with Arbroath in cup action on Sunday it's a chance for the chasers to put some pressure on the league leaders. But the Pars are unbeaten in four and are deperate for a win themselves. It's another close on that could be determined by just one goal. A one goal winning margin for either side pays 7/5.
- Everton to score 2+ 10/11
- Nottm Forest to score 2+ 11/8
- Coventry City to score 2+ 10/11
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Bayer on a goal rush
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in France, Holland & Switzerland
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, To Score 2+, Over 2.5 Goals and 70/1 Goals Acca Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Huddersfield vs Sheffield United Bet Builder
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: All's ‘Well That Ends… Aberdeen's Season?
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sat 12:30 Huddersfield Town v Sheffield United
- Sat 12:30 Manchester United v Southampton
- Sat 15:00 Everton v Leeds United
- Sat 15:00 Watford v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sat 15:00 Brentford v Crystal Palace
- Sat 15:00 Motherwell v Aberdeen
- Sat 16:30 Chelsea v Palmeiras
- Sat 17:30 Norwich City v Manchester City
- Sat 17:30 Annan Athletic v Rangers
- Sun 12:30 Arbroath v Hibernian
- Sun 14:00 Newcastle United v Aston Villa
- Sun 14:00 Burnley v Liverpool
- Sun 14:00 Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sun 14:30 Union Berlin v Borussia Dortmund
- Sun 16:00 Celtic v Raith Rovers
- Sun 16:30 Leicester City v West Ham United
- Sun 19:45 Atalanta v Juventus
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel has opted for two decent priced horses for Saturday's racing at Uttoxeter and Warwick.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!