The Premier League roared back into life last night with a brilliant win for newcomers Brentford over an all-too-familiar lacklustre Arsenal. Today the clash between Manchester United and Leeds United should be another one worth watching.
Hopes are high that United can mount a serious title challenge but their Old Trafford opener is a potential banana skin as Marcelo Bielsa’s men can beat any side on their day.
Chelsea probably stand a better chance of pushing Manchester City all the way and start with a home game against Crystal Palace.
£95million pound striker Romelu Lukaku won't make it as he's left kicking his heels in quarantine but a win to nil for the European champions appeals at 20/23 with Mansionbet.
Liverpool begin with a trip to promoted Norwich, mirroring the opening day of the the Canaries' first match in their last Premier League campaign. They lost that match 4-1 at Anfield and the Reds have scored three or more in seven of their last nine meetings with Norwich, scoring 31 goals in the process. Over 3.5 goals has landed in six of the last eight clashes and is priced at 39/29 with SBK.
In Scotland it's Premier Sports Cup weekend and Rangers 5-0 thrashing of Dunfermline last night landed our Super Single.
There are three ties on Saturday with the pick of the bunch at Dens Park where Dundee host Motherwell. The Blues' last five games have seen 23 goals scored (For 13, Against 10) so it could pay to back goals against a Well side who look dangerous going forward with Van Veen and Watt up top. Over 2.5 goals is handily odds against at 6/5 with Bet365.
- Dundee v Motherwell – Over 2.5 Goals 6/5 Bet365
- Watford v Aston Villa
- MK Dons v Sunderland
- Salford City v Sutton Utd
- ➕ Add to Bet Slip: £10 on the Treble returns £64.31 at Bet365
- Dundee v Motherwell
- Aidrieonians v Falkirk
- Elgin City v Albion Rovers
- ➕ Add to Bet Slip: £10 on today's Acca returns £55.51 at Bet365
- SlipsTips Tips: Watford vs Aston Villa Bet Builder
- Scottish League Cup Tips: Celts Can Get Off To a Flier at 13/8
- SPFL Lower League Tips: Handy Murray Can Serve Up a Win
- Saturday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 15/1 BTTS & Total Team Goals Acca
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 154/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Falkirk Can Outshine Diamonds
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Germany, Austria & Belgium
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Wolves can bare their teeth
- Football Bet of the day: Home sides should be too strong
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm – Man Utd v Leeds Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm – Leicester City v Wolves Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm – Chelsea v Crystal Palace Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm – Everton v Southampton Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – Norwich City v Liverpool Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – Borussia Dortmund v Eintracht Frankfurt Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – Swansea City v Sheffield Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 9.00pm – Alaves v Real Madrid Match Preview & Tips
Saturday's Racing Tips
Rizzel is looking across the Channel on Saturday and has five selections for racing from Deauville and Ripon.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Saturday in the comment section below and good luck with all your bets!