WEEK TWO of the Premier League and we have another game between two of the big six – this time it's Man City v Spurs.
On what we saw on the opening weekend this should be a teatime special with plenty of goals although I can't see past a win for the champions.
Before that we have plenty to look at and hopefully some profit to reinvest on the big game at the Etihad.
I've posted separate Scottish and English previews where most of my bets are reasoned.
Don't miss today's other tips on the site
- Podcast: Catch Greg Browning and Selectabet's first Podcast with tips for the weekend
- Scottish Tips: Mr Fixit takes a more detailed look at the football fixtures in Scotland
- English Tips: Mr Fixit focuses on England and picks out some best bets
- Greg's Tips: Greg backs-up his Podcast tips with a selection of his best football bets for today
- Desmond's Goals – Desmond is back with his best goals bets for the weekend
- Euro Goals: Scott has an 18-5 Goals Treble with games from Germany, Austria and Holland
- Euro Treble: Scott has scoured Europe for a 11-5 Euro Double featuring games from Germany and Spain.
- Man City v Spurs: SlipsTips previews tonight's big match to bring us the best tips for Man City v Spurs
- Super Single Shortlist: VIP Members can access a list of Mr Fixit's Super Single contenders for today
- VIP Tips: Want Mr Fixit's Aways, Draws, Longshot Acca, Bonkers Bet? Become a VIP Member.
- Racing: Thommo has five horse racing tips for today from Ripon, Newbury and Perth
- £10 – £1,000 Challenge: We start a new challenge today and you can get a risk-free shot at the first bet
In England I like the chances of promoted trio Norwich, Aston Villa and Sheffield United but I'm also aware it's a step up from the Championship and respective opponents Newcastle, Bournemouth and Crystal Palace won't give anything away easily.
It's the first weekend of La Liga and Bundesliga and already there have been two surprises with champions Barcelona losing at Athletic Bilbao last night and Bayern Munich being held by Hertha Berlin. Check out Scott's European tips.
Last Saturday's Super Single was Hamilton draw no bet at Kilmarnock and I'm taking the same punt in the Betfred Cup even though the venues have been switched.
As I say in my preview Accies are too big – around 5-1 to win the game against a side yet to get going under new boss Angelo Alessio.
On Friday night I landed another winning treble at 9-5 but the Super Single was a loser as Motherwell turned up too late against Hearts in the Betfred Cup and crashed out 2-1.
Not had a chance to do a search but I know Greg's Nap win as did Scott's members bet and well done to all the other winners.
Remember to check out WeLoveBetting for their latest tips and video bets.
1.5pts Super Single
- Hamilton draw no bet
- (10-3, William Hill)
1.5pts Top Treble
- Cove -1
- Falkirk -1
- Rangers -2 (Sun)
- (5-1, Marathonbet)
*1.5pts Moneyback Fivefold
- (10-1, BetVictor)
*Stake back as free bet for 1 wrong
1.5pts Both Teams to Score
- Luton v West Brom
- Carlisle v Mansfield
- Annan v Albion Rovers
- (4-1, Sportingbet)
4 Aways pays 35-1
Long Shot Moneyback Fivefold pays 25-1
4 Draws pays 131-1
First Scorer Double
Bonkers Bet pays 16-1
Mr Fixit's August Super Singles Total: +2.5pts
Mr Fixit's August Accas Total: +36.6pts