THE Thursday night football went to plan with Amari Cooper landing my 17-20 and 5-1 tips.
After posting a Sunday double I've now added a player prop, with write-up below, and a couple of college football bets.
Baltimore gave up 199 yards on the ground last week to the Bears on 50 carries.
That’s good for nearly four yards per carry and will face a Mike Zimmer defence which has seen Joe Flacco struggle in his career. That doesn’t bode well against a tough Vikings defense at home.
This could work in two ways. McKinnon will likely get the share of the carries, but will also handle the passing down work.
Through two games he’s easily outworked Murray, and should get the bigger workload moving forward.
- New Orleans Saints -5 (6pm)
- (10-11, – 11 points
- Cowboys v 49ers over 41 points (9.05pm)
- Falcons v Patriots over 48 points (1.30am Sun)
- (4-5, – 5 points
- Jerick McKinnon (Vikings) Over 84.5 Rush and Receiving Yards
- (5-6, Paddy Power)– 3 points
- Arizona State @ Utah (8.30pm) – Utah -3.5
- Central Florida @ Navy (8.30pm) – Central Florida -3.5
- (17-20, bet365) – 4 points
- Arizona @ California (1am)
- Arizona ML
- (2-1, bet365) – 1 point