Domestic football returns after yet another international break and it's the Championships north and south of the border that are in the spotlight tonight.
In Scotland Airdrieonians look a tempting price at 23/20 to beat Queen's Park. The Diamonds' home form had been good until a 2-1 defeat to Ayr last time out but they'd won three out of three at home prior to that including victories over promotions hopefuls Partick Thistle and Raith Rovers.
The visitors are in freefall at the moment and haven't won since August, making it six without a win (D1 L5). So the home win at 23/20 or Over 1.5 Airdrie goals appeals.
Ipswich Town can go top of the Championship table with a win at Rotherham. They stretched their unbeaten run to seven with an impressive 4-2 win over third-placed Preston before the break and can make it eight without defeat at the New York Stadium.
The Millers are without a win in six and only Sheffield Wednesday are below them in the table.
Ipswich are just 9/20 to win but given they're top scorers in the division a Super Single price of 21/20 for the away win combined with Over 2.5 Goals in the match is worth consideration.
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Football Bet of the Day: Head to South Wales For Goals on Friday Night
- Weekend Football Acca Tips: Expect Goals Galore and Lukaku to Shine
- Fri 19:30 Borussia Dortmund vs Werder Bremen
- Fri 19:30 Rotherham United vs Ipswich Town
- Fri 19:45 Airdrie vs Queen's Park
- Sat 12:30 Liverpool vs Everton
- Sat 12:30 Preston North End vs Millwall
- Sat 15:00 Manchester City vs Brighton and Hove Albion
- Sat 15:00 Rangers vs Hibernian
- Sat 15:00 AFC Bournemouth vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sat 15:00 Brentford vs Burnley
- Sat 15:00 Nottingham Forest vs Luton Town
- Sat 15:00 Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace
- Sat 17:30 Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Sat 20:00 Sheffield United vs Manchester United
- Sun 14:15 Hearts vs Celtic
- Sun 16:30 Aston Villa vs West Ham United
- Mon 20:00 Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham
The DP World Tour remains in Spain for this week's Andalucia Masters at Real Club de Golf Sotogrande, San Roque, Andalucia and as ever, The Caddy gives us his best bets.
Horse Racing Tips
Rizzel has picked out two selections from Fakenham for Friday's racing.
As ever, please share your tips in for today in the comments section below.