The latest round of World Cup qualifiers kick into gear this evening and they'll need to be something special to match the excitement of the UEFA Nations League semi-finals we've enjoyed the last two nights.
The much-derided tournament served up two brilliant semi-finals, producing a final shoot-out between Spain on France at the San Siro.
It was a sore night for Bet365 who's brilliant “2-up” offer would have cost them plenty when they paid out on Belgium when they took a 2-0 first-half lead, only to also have to pay out France when they completed a great comeback in the dying minutes. Shame!
Let's hope the finale produces another cracker on Sunday night.
Back to Friday, and injury-hit Wales face a crucial trip to Czech Republic. Whilst it's not quite make-or-break they'll be desperate to take something from the match but they'll need to do it without the inspirational Gareth Bale who has a hamstring injury.
The Czech's fared well at Euro 2020 but they're a tricky team to predict. Scotland won in Olomuc just over a year ago and Wales beat them earlier in this campaign but they've also shown themselves to be capable of going toe-to-toe with the likes of Belgium (1-1), Croatia (1-1) and Netherlands (1-1).
Goals could be in short supply, just five of the Czech's last 18 have seen Over 2.5 Goals, while for Wales it's six of the last 20, with the Welsh being involved in five 0-0 draws in the last 12 months. Under 2.5 is priced at 3/5 and 0-0 can be backed at 13/2.
Revenge will be in the air for Iceland following a 2-0 loss to Armenia earlier in the campaign. But they need to turn around a terrible run of form that has seen them win just three of 17 matches in just over a year. To be fair they've perhaps been the victims of their own success, having landed in UEFA Nations League group alongside Belgium, Denmark and England. Armenia were held 1-1 by lowly Liechtenstein last out so it could be worth siding with the ice men at 11/8 (SBK).
A Croatia / Slovenia away day double should make for a solid 4/5 punt with SBK. The Croatians aren't quite at the same level as they were a few years ago but should win comfortably in Cyprus while Slovenia have proven capable of taking care of smaller nations with comfortable wins over San Marino, Moldova and Gibraltar of late so should be good enough for a win in Malta.
- Iceland to win 11/8 SBK
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Friday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Toady's 11/2 Over 2.5 & Total Team Goals Acca
- Football Bet of the day: Stingy Croatia to collect another victory
- Fri 19:45 Russia v Slovakia
- Fri 19:45 Turkey v Norway
- Fri 19:45 Estonia v Belarus
- Fri 19:45 Cyprus v Croatia
- Fri 19:45 Czech Republic v Wales
- Fri 19:45 Iceland v Armenia
- Fri 19:45 Malta v Slovenia
- Fri 19:45 Germany v Romania
- Fri 19:45 Latvia v Netherlands
- Sat 12:00 Forest Green Rovers v Swindon Town
- Sat 14:00 Lithuania v Bulgaria
- Sat 17:00 Finland v Ukraine
- Sat 17:00 Azerbaijan v Republic of Ireland
- Sat 17:00 Sweden v Kosovo
- Sat 17:00 Scotland v Israel
- Sat 19:45 Moldova v Denmark
- Sat 19:45 Hungary v Albania
- Sat 19:45 Poland v San Marino
- Sat 19:45 Switzerland v Northern Ireland
The Caddy bagged another big winner last and is back with his best bets for this week's event on the PGA & European Tours.
- Golf Tips: Shriners Children’s Open Preview & Predictions
- Golf Tips: Open de Espana Preview & Predictions
Today's Racing Tips
7/1 is the price of Rizzle's sole selection for Friday's racing, coming from Chepstow.
As always, let us know your football tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!