SEVILLA got the Spanish season back on track with a steady if not spectacular win and on Friday Italy comes into focus.
A 2-0 win against Real Betis was pretty much what was expected and well done to SlipsTips for his two winners on the game.
Italy was the earliest and one of the worst countries hit by the pandemic so there will be plenty of cheers for the resumption of live football.
Juventus and Milan get us going with a second-leg Italian Cup semi-final tie. A late Cristiano Ronaldo goal gave earned the champions a 1-1 draw in the San Siro and they are just 8-15 at bet365 to win and should do so.
Action rages on in Spain with Granada vs Getafe and Kevinmac has previewed Valencia vs Levante.
In Germany we have Hoffenheim vs RB Salzburg and there are matches in countries such as Portugal, Poland, Denmark and Austria. Check out SlipsTips; Hoffenheim vs Salzburg preview here.
There's a whole host of previews for weekend and racing tips from Thommo
- 🇩🇪 Hoffenheim v RB Leipzig Preview & Tips (Fri 7.30pm)
- 🇪🇸 Valencia v Levante Preview & Tips (Fri 9.00pm)
- 🇪🇸 Espanyol v Alaves Preview & Tips (Sat 12.00pm)
- 🇩🇪 Fortuna Dusseldorf v Borussia Dortmund Preview & Tips (Sat 2.30pm)
- 🇩🇪 Hertha Berlin v Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Tips (Sat 2.30pm)
- Paderborn v Werder Bremen Preview & Tips (Sat 2.30pm)
- 🇪🇸 Real Mallorca v Barcelona Preview & Tips (Sat 9.00pm)
- 🇪🇸 Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid Preview & Tips (Sun 12.00pm)
- 🇪🇸 Real Madrid v Eibar Preview & Tips (Sun 6.30pm)
- 🇧🇾 Greg's Belarus Corners Tips for the weekend
- 🏇🏻 Thommo's Racing Tips for Wolverhampton and Kempton today
- 🎧 Gambla Podcast with Selectabet, Greg and SlipsTips
Hoffenheim surprisingly sacked boss Alfred Schreuder in midweek despite the club sitting seventh and just two points behind Wolfsburg in the race for Europa League football.
RB have been decent away but a best price of 1-2 looks a little short against a side who we don't know how they'll react to Schreuder's departure.
I'd rather take Juve at a similar price and add Valencia to win the derby against Levante.
- Juventus (8pm)
- Valencia (9pm)
- (9-5, BetVictor)