A STRANGE season takes another mad turn this weekend as last season's Scottish Cup semi-finals are completed.
To be fair we have two cracking ties with Hearts facing Hibs in the Edinburgh derby and Celtic meeting Aberdeen a week after theyfought out a 3-3 league thriller.
Hampden would have been packed for both games so it's a huge pity the National Stadium will be empty.
Still Kevin Mac has posted match previews and predictions for the games so check them out, as well Rangers' visit to Rugby Park in the Premiership on Sunday.
- Celtic vs Aberdeen Betting Preview & Tips
- Hearts vs Hibs Betting Preview & Tips
- Kilmarnock vs Rangers Betting Preview & Tips
The concensus is the Premiership side are too big against Championship opponents and while form can go out the window in derbies I'd tend to agree and have made Hibs my Super Single.
I've posted a preview of Saturday's Premier League games and there are also the usual array of match previews on the site although there are just three to look at on Saturday including Liverpool vs West Ham.
- Liverpool vs West Ham Betting Preview & Tips
- Sheffield Utd vs Man City Betting Preview & Tips
- Man United vs Arsenal Betting Preview & Tips
Saturday is always a favourite for armchair racing punters and both Thommo and Voice of Value mark your card as the jumps season starts to heat up.
- Alan Thomson's Saturday Racing Tips – Dorking a corking bet at Ascot
- Voice of Value's Saturday Racing Tips
Well done to all the winners on Friday including kf with a 33-1 goals acca and alves and SlipsTips with BetBuilders.
My only bet was a Super Single on Reading but they crashed to their first defeat of the season at Coventry. Almost a typical Friday night result.
- Hibs (5pm)
- (31-20, BetVictor)
- Liverpool (5.30pm)
- Spurs (7.15pm, Sun)
- (3-1, McBookie)