ATTENTION turns back to the Premier League on Saturday but with all games shown live there are just four games – and they could all be home wins.
We have four more on Sunday and finally two on Monday and all at different times so you could watch all 10 if you wanted.
I tipped Bayern Munich -2AH on Friday and they covered that in stunning style with an 8-0 rout against Schalke.
Benfica also won but my treble was beaten by a late winner for Coventry against QPR.
We have the usual tips from the usual tipsters on the site and check out all our match previews on a busy day.
- SlipsTips has picked out his best bets from the Premier League and Bundesliga.
- Desmond has goals tips from the English lower leagues.
- Mark Walker reckons Hibs will end Rangers' clean sheet record on Sunday.
- SlipsTips has looked at Arsenal vs West Ham and fancies Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score.
- Scott Allot has three Super Singles from Manchester United vs Crystal Palace.
- Everton are well backed to beat West Brom and Scott Allot has a 5-2 Super Single.
- And check out Kevin Mac's comprehensive round-up of tips for the Scottish Premiership.
The third-round pairings for the US Open have been finalised and I've picked out a twoball treble.
Scotland's rising star Robert MacIntyre did well to make the cut and will be first out with Troy Merriot at 1.55pm UK time.
Two of my antepost picks are going well with Bryson DeChambeau one shot off the lead held by Patrick Reed and 75-1 pick Matthew Wolff four back.
- Everton (12.30pm)
- Leeds (3pm)
- Arsenal (8pm)
- (3-1, McBookie)
- (22-1, McBookie)
*Stake back as free bet if 1 wrong
Both to Score Treble
- Burton vs Accrington
- Oxford vs Sunderland
- Peterborough vs Fleetwood
- (5-1, betfair)
US Open Twoballs
- D Johnson to bt Detry (5.13pm)
- Rahm to bt Jaeger (6.08pm)
- Wolff to bt Todd (6.41pm)
- (16-5, William Hill)