England's qualification to the knock-out stages at Euro 2020 may be assured but Gareth Southgate will want a morale-boosting win to take them in to the last 16 following their disappointing performance against the Scots on Friday.
Standing in their way are Czech Republic who currently top Group D after a win over Scotland and a draw with Croatia.
Arguably, the winners of the group face a potentially tougher route to the final but momentum is crucial in tournaments like these and both should sides play for the win.
⚽️ Read our full 🇨🇿 Czech Republic v 🏴 England Match Preview & Predictions
You can get involved in the action with an excellent Odds Boost Offer from Netbet where you can back England to win at 30/1 or Czech Republic at 50/1.
Even if your bet loses you'll still be credited with a £20 free bet to use at NetBet.
Bets are limited to £1 but it's still great offer to have a bet on the match.
How to claim the offer
- Click here or the button below to access the offer
- Register a new account and use bonus code: ENGNB30 in the Bonus Code area
- Once registered, place £1 pre-match on either England or Czech Republic to win
- If your selection wins, you will be credited with a total value of £30 (England Wins) or £50 (Czech Republic Wins)
- If the bet is lost, you will be credited with £20 Free bets
Key Terms & Conditions
18+. New UK customers only. £1 bet to qualify. Free Bets valid for 3 days. No e-wallets, prepaid cards. Full T&Cs apply.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions of the offer on the Netbet website.