FOUR matches today from Belarus concludes match day 5 in the Premier League and there are some cracking looking games from a cards and corners angle.
I enjoyed a really fruitful day yesterday with 4 of my 5 selections landing and my early use of my corners and cards insight has paid dividends.
Some key stand outs today, particularly league thugs Vitesk and current Champions Dinamo Brest
FC Rukh Brest vs FC Minsk (KO 2pm)
- Rukh Brest have one of the worst crime counts in the league with 14 Yellow and a red from their opening 4 games
- FC Minsk's matches are delivering on averaging 1o.8 corners per game
- FC Minsk have racked up 29 corners in just 4 games (8/4/10/7) and have one of the highest team corner counts in the league (7.3 corners per game)
- They have delivered 5+ cards in 3 of their 4 league games whilst Ruk have conceded 5+ cards in 3 of their 4 games
As always with this league picking a winner and picking goals is extremely difficult – there is little between the side, Minsk have had a couple of tough games but can be should have much more of the ball here and I'm taking them to deliver another 5+ corners.
- FC Minsk 5+ corners
- 10/11 (Skybet)
Vitesk vs Dinamo Brest (KO 4pm)
- The home side have been shown an incredible 14 yellow cards and 2 reds from their opening 4 games and not surprisingly have the worst crime count in the league
- They are seeing on averaging 7 match cards per game and are delivering 4 team cards per game
- Dinamo Brest are the current corner kings with a massive 56 corners so far in their 4 matches (avg 14 per game)
- They have landed 32 team corners (8/7/5/12), averaging 8 team corners per game
Brest are having a good season and I'd expect them to have a lot of the ball here – Vitesk clearly have a huge discipline problem and with them playing the current champions, they wont have too much of that ball and that bodes well for Vitesk cards and Brest corners.
- Vitesk 3+ cards
- 8/11 (Skbet)
- Dinamo Brest 6+ corners
- 10/11 (Skybet)
Team Corners Double
- FC Minsk 4+ corners / Dinamo Brest 5+ corners
- 11/10 (Skybet)