FRIDAY presents us with another two games from the Belarusian Premier League and using the data analysis I've pulled together, there are some really good stand outs on the corners and cards markets
It's match day 5 and I'll be maintaining the data on a weekly basis and will share every Monday
FC Belshina Bobruisk vs Smolevichi (3.30pm)
- Belshina are bottom of the league with just one point from thir opening 4 games but the bookies still have them 13/8 favourites at this early stage. The bookies struggling to work this one out
- For a league that produces 5.8 cards per game, Belshina are the exception, haiving picked up just 5 yellow cards
- They are picking up just 1.3 cards per game, with just 13 cards from their 4 matches (lowest by some distance)
- Smolevichi on the other hand cant keep themselves out of the referees book – 16 bookings collected (4 per game)
- Their 4 matches have delivered an incredible 30 cards (7.8 cards per match)
- Belshina are averaging 4.8 corners per game which betters 6 other sides and they are playing a side with the lowest team corner count in the league with just 3 per game.
- Smolevichi have conceded an avg 8.3 corners per game which is the highest in the league
- The home side are seeing 9.3 match corners per game – the away side 11 match corner per game
Smolevichi's 16 cards this season makes them worthy 8/11 favourites to pick up more bookings than Belshini who have picked up a paltry 7. They are just 4/9 to pick up three cards but good for an accumulator
There's little between the sides but with home advantage, Belshina should picked up at least 5 corners against a side with the highest corners conceded record in the league. Belshina most corners at 13/20 worth putting into an accumulator along with
- Belshina -1 Corner
- 21/20 (William Hill)
- Smolevichi most cards
- 4/5 (Skybet)
Shakhter Soligorsk vs FC Slutsk (KO 5.30pm)
- The visitors are third in the league and two points better off than the home side but are a 8/1 to win the match?
- Both sides have landed both teams 2+ cards in all 4 matches this season
- Slutsk have picked up 14 cards already this season, averaging 3.5 team cards per game
- Shakhter have the highest team corner count in the league with 30 although 15 of those came in their last home match.
- Slutsk are averaging 5 corners per game and have conceded more corners than the home side
The bookies fully expecting a home win at sort odds of 4/11 and this bodes well for home corners and away cards and you'd expect Shakhter to have more of the ball. Home side to win the corner count and the away side to receive more cards. 5+ cards at 4/5 looks big considering 5+ has landed in all 8 games this season they have played.
Belarus Match double
- Smolevichi 3+ cards / Shakhter most corners
- 9/10 (Skybet)