View our expert's Goals Accumulator Tips & Predictions for Tuesday night.
Our Goals Acca Tips are based on statistical analysis of recent performances.
Wimbledon to score 2+
- Wimbledon drew 0-0 at Ipswich on Saturday but prior to that they'd scored 14 in their previous four games.
- Rochdale have conceded 73 goals, the third highest total in the league.
- Rochdale have conceded 2 or more in over half of their league matches.
- The last three meetings between the side have seen 13 goals scored (Wimbledon 8 Rochdale 5)
Halifax to score 2+
- Both Halifax & Woking's last six matches have seen 22 goals, each averaging 3.67 goals per game.
- Woking are winless in 9 (D1 L8), conceding 16 in their last 6.
- Halifax home matches average 3.35 goals per game, the second highest in the division.
Stockport to score 2+
- Stockport have scored 12 in their last 4. Kings Lynn have conceded 12 in their last 4.
- Kings Lynn have conceded 2+ in 22 of their 34 legue matches.
- Stockport put four past Kings Lynn when the sides met two weeks ago.
Airdrie v Montrose – Over 2.5 Goals
- Both sides stillvying for a play-off spot. A win for Montrose would take them above Airdrie in to the fourth and final spot.
- Four of Airdrie's last five games have seen Over 2.5 Goals scored. Airdrie home matches average 3.12 goals per game.
- Montrose have conceded 10 in their last 4 games.
Goals Accumulator Tips
- Wimbledon to score 2+
- Halifax to score 2+
- Stockport to score 2+
- Airdrie v Montrose – Over 2.5 Goals
- ➕ Add to Bet Slip: Four-fold Acca pays 10/1 at Bet365
Tuesday's 10/1 Goals AccaAdd Acca to your Betslip