TUESDAY means lower-league Norwegian games and Scottish Development Leagues.
I've picked out an “Odd” tip and four from north of the border.
Odd III v Krakeroy (7pm)
Our friends Odd love a goal, sadly for them most of them are scored against them – they’ve conceded 70 goals already this season, with 28 of those coming in just their last 6 games. The visitors are 19 points better off and should win this comfortably with Odd netting their usual consolation.
- Back over 4 goals (Asian lines) (4-5, b )
Scottish SPL League tonight and I fancy all four matches to see goals – couldn’t decide which two to do as a double so posting all four.
Over 2.5 match goals fourfold (all 6pm)
- Dundee u20 v Dundee U u20
- Motherwell u20 v Aberdeen u20
- St Johnstone u20 v Partick u20
- St Mirren u 20 v Kilmarnock u20
- Pays 9-2
Over 3.5 match goals singles
- Morton u20 v Clyde u20
- QoS u20 v Albion Rovers u20