I had a 50 per cent success rate on score draws last week with four out of eight.
I'm going for the more traditional eight from 10 on Saturday's card and I've picked out my draws for Easter Monday and Tuesday.
I forgot how big the Easter card is in England and there were pools games on Friday as well as Saturday and Monday.
The Pools Panel have picked eight score draws in each of the three weeks since lockdown – so jackpot chances are slim.
Here are my choices this weekend – for Saturday and Monday.
- Burnley v Sheffield Utd (1)
- Norwich v Brighton (7)
- Spurs v Everton (9)
- Dundee v Morton (12)
- QoS v Partick Th (14)
- Cowdenbeath v Queen's Park (22)
- AC Milan v Juventus (25)
- Hertha Berlin v Augsburg (39)
- Wolfsburg v Eintracht Frankfurt (43)
- Heracles v AZ Alkmaar (46)
- Derby v Brentford (4)
- Preston v Nottm Forest (9)
- QPR v Sheffield Wed (10)
- Swansea v Leeds (12)
- Bristol Rovs v Burton (14)
- Sunderland v Peterborough (21)
- Bradford v Crewe (24)
- Aldershot v Torquay (36)
- Dag & Red v Eastleigh (40)
- Stockport v Harrogate (47)