The Old Firm game may have failed to deliver the extra goal and bookings that punters needed but elsewhere what a day it was for goals, one of the best Sunday's I've seen and punters will have lapped it up.
Its Monday so that means SPFL Reserve league action – There are 6 games today and three have caught my eye
- QoS Reserves vs Hearts Reserves (2pm)
- Motherwell Reserves vs Morton Reserves (2pm)
- East Stirling Reserves vs Airdrie Reserves (7.45pm)
As always, team new is crucial and I'll e waiting fot it from the clubs twitter pages – In Absence of that, Motherwell should win handsomely again against Morton having beaten them 4-1 away in the cup last week.
Hearts will beat the poorest team in the league QoS and last weeks hero's Airdrie should take care of East Stirling
- Hearts / Motherwell double pays 4/5 (Bet365)
- Both games should also see plenty of goals so will be looking at over 1.5 goals and over 3.5 match goals
Will confirm closer to kick off once I get team news – the Hearts / Motherwell Double worth getting on now though
****Motherwell v Morton over 1.5 goals 19/20