AS has been the norm this season, Selectabet and I have again focused on this weekend's Scottish matches in this week's Gambla Betting podcast, and with good reason.
We've been in terrific form since the season started and have picked out another three games – no surprise they involve the three sides who have served us so well this season. Give it a listen.
Falkirk vs East Fife (3pm)
- Falkirk to win and over 1.5 match goals
- 5/6 (Blacktype) (NAP)
Cove Rangers vs Annan Athletic (3pm)
- Cove Rangers to win and over 1.5 goals
- 4/6 (Bet365)
- Cove Rangers to win and over 2.5 goals
- 11/10 (Bet365)
Dundee United vs Greenock Morton (3pm)
- Over 2.5 match goals
- 8/11 (Bet365)
- Cove Rangers / Falkirk / Rangers
- 21/1o Win Treble (MarathonBet)