Look AS each week passes the fixture card gets busier and busier and whilst some leagues are finishing, others are just starting.
My main bets of the weekend come from Sundays Belarusian and Norwegian matches but there are quite a few matches standing out on Saturday.
Start host fellow strugglers Viking in the Eliteserien at 5pm but before that its the end of season final in 3.Liga in Germany where there plenty to be decided at both ends of the table, especially at the top where no fewer than 6 sides have a chance of promotion.
Start vs Viking (KO 5pm)
It's not been great start for either of these sides with the hosts still winless after 5 (3 defeats 2 draws), and Viking with just one win to show for their efforts.
Having looked at how both sides are performing for corners, despite only being 5 games in, there's plenty to like.
- Despite their poor start, Start are hitting 7.0 team corners per game which is only bettered by the top 2 sides
- They are conceding 6.0 a game and they are seeing an impressive 13 corners a game(2nd highest in the league)
- 4 of their 5 games have delivered 11+ corners and they have hit 11/5/6/5/ – conceded 6+ in 4 of their 5 games
- Viking have been hitting some good numbers too – 6.8 team corners per game and have conceded 4+ in all 5
Defensively Start have been all over the place and Viking will fancy their chances of being the 4 team to put at least 2 goals past them but with home advantage and impressive corner numbers I'm taking there to be plenty here from both sides.
- Both sides 4+ corners
- 10/11 (NAP) (Skybet)
- 11+ match corners
- 11/10 (Skybet)
Germany 3.Liga – Season Finale (10 Matches 1pm)
It's the final round of matches and there are some really intriguing matches with 6 teams looking to go up and 2 looking to avoid relegation
- Wurzburgr Kickers 6+ team corners 4/5
- Zwickau 5+ team corners 11/10
- Chemnitzer vs Rostock 10+ match corners 4/5