IT'S been a whirlwind start to the season in the Norwegian Eliteserien with clubs now playing their 5th match in 14 days but that busy schedule hasn't stopped us from seeing some terrific games with plenty of goals and corners being delivered.
There's a cracking match this evening in the local derby between Kristiansund and Molde. Both sides have started the season well and they'll be looking to keep pace with early season pace setters Bodo/Glinmt who maintained their 100% start to the season last night
Molde still look like the team to beat this season and they can join Glimt on 15 points with victory tonight, although, they face a tough game against their unbeaten neighbours. Should expect to see an open game here and its the corner markets i'll be looking at.
Kristiansund BK vs Molde (KO 5pm)
The home side can be pleased with their start to the season, unbeaten and 11 goals scored an an opportunity to move into 2nd place.
They face a tough task though against champions Molde who look like they'll be the team to beat again this season , They've won all 4 games so far scoring 12 goals in the process and with both sides scoring plenty of goals (but also far from water tight defensively) we should be see another open match from the Eliterserien.
With neither side likely to sit back, corners appeals:
- Kristiansund are delivering 5.3 corners game (worth noting they have played 3 of 4 games away from home)
- They've conceded at 8 Rosenborg and 8 at Haugesund and are up against the best team in the league
- Molde are hitting 6.5 corners per game and are overall are seeing 11.6 match corners per game (12/13/14/8)
- Interstingly, they conceded 8 at Aalesund and 6 at Start, two sides struggling at the bottom of the table
This is a tough test for Molde and I can see both sides hitting at least 4+ corners – something that has happened in 3 of Molde's 4 games this season (other game finished 5-3). With goals expected it bodes well on the corners front.
- Both sides 4+ team corners
- 10/11 (Skybet) (NAP)
- Over 10.5 match corners
- 1/1 (Paddy Power)