WE said goals were the way to go in the Europa League and the advice proved spot on.
My only bet was a 47-10 both to score treble that produced a 1-1 draw and two 4-2s including one for Rangers.
Greg's Nap was an over 1.5 goals double that won and Scott's members bet was a 21-20 both to score single at Austria Vienna. SlipsTips also tipped BTTS in Denmark in his match preview and had a belting 29-20 winner on a header to be scored.
Well done to all the winners and good luck on Friday as we hail the Premier League kick-off. I put up some anteposts once the window shut so check them out here.
Liverpool vs Norwich gets us going in the EPL and kevinmac has posted a match preview.
Check out today's Other Tips
- Racing: Thommo is aiming to follow up yesterday's 7-1 winner with another today at Musselburgh
- Premier League: Kevin previews tonight's Premier League opener between Liverpool and Norwich
- Scottish Championship: SlipsTips focuses on tonight's live match between Partick Thistle and Dundee United
- VIP Tip: Today's VIP Member's bet is a 33/20 Goals Double from France and Netherlands
- Ante-post: Mr Fixit marks your card with some season long bets for the Premier League
- £800,000 Syndicate: Don't miss the chance to join Mr Fixit and play for £800,000 at Colossus
- VIP Syndicate: VIP Members can join Mr Fixit's Private Syndicate this weekend
- NFL Picks: GoFor2 debuts on the site with his NFL ante-post tips
- £10 – £1,000 Challenge: Grab a risk-free chance to join Mr Fixit's latest £10 – £1,000 Challenge
- Super Single Shortlist: VIP Members can access Mr Fixit's list of best bets ahead of the weekend
Liverpool are of course massive odds on to beat the promoted Canaries so finding value isn't easy. If it wasn't the first game I'd be looking at over 4.5 or even over 5.5 goals. Instead going with over 2.5 goals on an acca and there's every chance Norwich can contribute as they're an attacking and it might be difficult to change.
They conceded 57 times in the Championship last season and that has to be worry ahead of a trip to the European champions.
I've already put up a Super Single on the live Championship game between Partick Thistle and Dundee United. Reckon United will win against a club that's run into some financial trouble but playing safer with draw no bet.
United started with a 4-1 thumping of Inverness last week with new signing Lawrence Shankland hitting four. Shankland's got an incredible scoring record over the past few seasons, hitting 73 in 81 games. He netted three in three outings against Partick for Ayr last season and every chance he'll be on target at Firhill tonight.
I'm chancing Shankland and Mo Salah as an anytime scorer double with a small stake on them both to net first.
Elsewhere Ligue 1 kicks off with Monaco v Lyon and there's Greg's favourite Ligue 2 as well as Dutch Eerste games and others dotted about the Continent so plenty to look at.
On my treble with over 2.5 goals at Anfield is both to score at Sparta Rotterdam v VVV Venlo and Anderlecht v Mechelen. Five of Sparta's last six and all six of VVV's games brought up this market and nine out of 10 meetings between the Belgians saw both score.
Anderlecht have started with just one point from two games under Vincent Kompany but are boosted by the arrival of striker Kemar Roofe from Leeds. Mechelen have maximum points and will be looking to do some more damage.
Remember to check out WeLoveBetting for their latest tips and video bets.
2pts Super Single
- Dundee United draw no bet (7.05pm)
- (5-6, Marathonbet)
1pt Anytime Scorer Double
- Shankland (Dundee Utd)
- Salah (Liverpool, 8pm)
- (3-1, Ladbrokes)
0.7pts First Scorer Double
- Shankland, Salah
- (18-1, bet365)
2pts Goals Treble
- Liverpool v Norwich over 2.5 goals
- Sparta Rotterdam v VVV Venlo over 2.5 goals (7pm)
- Anderlecht v Mechelen btts (7.30pm)
- (27-10, bet365)
Mr Fixit's August Super Singles Total: +1.4pts
Mr Fixit's August Accas Total: +22.7pts