FOR all of those who have missed their normal Saturday football fix welcome to the new season.
Saturday heralds the return of full UK card barring the Premier League which is a week behind.
I've posted some early Scottish Premiership bets and here are my usual Saturday selections with long shots on the VIP tips for Members Only and Win & Both Teams to Score tips on Twitter @mrfixitstips.
As it's week one my advice would be to go easy until we see some form but hopefully I'll get off to good start. August can be tricky but I made a good profit at the start of the season a year ago so here's to more of the same.
Check out today's other posts
- VIP: Every Saturday my VIP Members can access exclusive tips including a 26-1 Aways Four-fold
- AntePost: Don't miss my antepost preview for the English Football League ahead of the big kick-off
- Scotland: Mr Fixit's in-depth look at the first day of the season in Scotland
- Greg's Tips: Greg takes a look at the opening day fixtures in Scotland and has a near-even-money NAP
- Europe: Scott has an even-money single and 7-4 BTTS double from the European action on Saturday
- Goals: Desmond is back with his best goals based bets for the weekend
- Racing: Thommo fancies a classy three-year-old in the Stewards' Cup on the final day at Glorious Goodwood
- Racing: Thommo fancies a couple of stable companions on Hamilton's evening programme
- UFC: Newcomer Scott Kettles previews Saturday's UFC card in New Jersey suggesting 13-8 and 6-5 chances
- £10-£1,000: Join me and get your first bet risk-free as I attempt the first £10-£1,000 Challenge of the season
- Preview: Well fan Derek takes a look at Livingston v Motherwell in the Scottish Premiership
- Preview: Tonight's live match from the championship is Nottingham Forest v West Brom
- Preview: The German Super Cup is live on BT Sport tonight; Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich
For the Super Single I'm going with Bradford who are one of the favourites for the League Two title. They should go well under Gary Bowyer and strikers James Vaughan and Clayton Donaldson should score plenty at this level. They are 8-9 with Betway at home to Cambridge.
And as my early Top Treble is Celtic, Rangers and Hibs I'm taking more risk with Saturday's one that includes Aberdeen to beat Hearts at home on Sunday.
Most of my selections are reasoned on separate Scottish and English preview posts. Also check out the the match previews and tips from usual suspects including Desmond who makes his return.
Last night my only bet was an 11-5 Top Treble that won and well done to all the other winners and good luck on Saturday.
Remember to check out WeLoveBetting for their tips and video chat and all their previews of the season ahead.
2pts Super Single
- (8-9, Betway)
1pt Top Treble
- Motherwell +1
- Cove Rangers
- Aberdeen (Sun)
- (11-2, McBookie)
*2pts Moneyback Fivefold
- (6-1, BetVictor)
*Stake back as free bet for 1 wrong
1pt Scottish Both to Score
- Arbroath v QoS
- Ayr v Morton
- Peterhead v Falkirk
- (9-2, sportingbet)
1pt English Both to Score
- Swansea v Hull
- Nottm Forest v WBA (5.30pm)
- Crewe v Plymouth
- (43-10, Marathonbet)
- Pays 26-1 – Exclusive to VIP Members
Longshot Moneyback Acca
- Pays 36-1 – Exclusive to VIP Members
First Goalscorer Double
- Pays 22-1 Exclusive to VIP Members
4pts Daily Double
- Celtic (3pm, Sat), Rangers (1.30pm, Sun)
- (11-10, Marathonbet)
3pts Top Treble
- Celtic, Rangers, Hibs (3pm, Sat)
- (23-10, Marathonbet)
Mr Fixit's August Super Singles Total: -2pts
Mr Fixit's August Accas Total: +8.4pts