LAST week I said it was the toughest Saturday of the season and results bore that out.
Never mind WDW picks – there was even a shortage of goals. In the end my Super Single was a double on Clyde and Falkirk and that needed an injury-time goal from Falkirk to come up at evens.
FA Cup ties didn't help and it's good to see a return to league action this weekend although on Sunday it's the Carabao Cup Final between Arsenal and Man City.
Here is my shortlist from a first look at the UK coupon. I've checked stats and form but won't look at team news until later. All picks are close to evens or above.
Aberdeen v Celtic is on Sunday and it will be interesting to see how they react to losing 3-0 at Zenit St Petersburg in the Europa League. The Dons have lost nine in a row against the champs and if it wasn't for that stat I'd back them to win at 4-1 with the likes of Ladbrokes. Aberdeen draw no bet is my tip.
Let me know if anything puts you off any of these and give us your own Super Single.
Super Single Shortlist
- Middlesbrough at Sunderland (28-25, Marathonbet)
- Fulham v Wolves btts and over 2.5 goals (63-50, Marathonbet)
- Plymouth at home to Bradford (8-5, Marathonbet)
- Mansfield at home to Coventry (7-5, Marathonbet)
- Rangers v Hearts btts (19-20, William Hill)
- Aberdeen draw no bet v Celtic (14-5, Unibet)
- Killie draw no bet v Hibs (8-5, Unibet)
- Raith at home to Arbroath (19-20, William Hill)
- Alloa at Stranraer (7-5, McBookie, BetVictor)
- Peterhead & over 2.5 match goals at Cowdenbeath (11-10, Ladbrokes)