I'VE posted a both to score treble featuring two games from the Bundesliga – and looking at the five matches all could land.
So that forms the basis of a mad mental goals bet. I've included Hibs v Rangers so for the latest attempt at a massive win for low stakes let's take btts in the five German games, two Scottish, two EFL Cup quarter-finals and the late French League Cup clash between Marseille and Strasbourg.
Again, my stake will be £1 maximum – not even close to half a pint – and remember if both teams score in most of your matches you will get a decent cash-out offer.
Let me know your Big Goal-busting Accas for today in the comments section.
Mad Mental Bet – BTTS Tenfold
- Arsenal v Spurs
- Chelsea v Bournemouth
- Schalke v Bayer Leverkusen (5.30pm)
- Mainz v Eintracht Frankfurt (7.30pm)
- Bayern Munich v RB Leipzig (7.30pm)
- Freiburg v Hannover 96 (7.30pm)
- Werder Bremen v Hoffenheim (7.30pm)
- Marseille v Strasbourg (8.05pm)
- Hibs v Rangers
- Celtic v Motherwell
- (253-1, bet365)