WILL be leaving the WDW alone but have a few anteposts for the World Cup so here they are.
Not much explanation needed. Think Uruguay have one of the best attacks in Cavani and Suarez but also have one of the best centre-back pairings in Godin and Jimenez. Should top their group with ease and a decent draw should see them reaching the quarter-final stages. They are the best outsider price in my opinion, with bookies offering odds on on England to reach the same stage (believe it when I see it).
With Uruguay having an easy group and should progress further than bookies expect, I think Suarez’s tally of 2.5 goals is reachable along as we don’t get antics. Same goes for Ronaldo at a shorter price but for 2.5 you have to consider this.
World Cup Anteposts
- Uruguay to reach the Quarter Final (13-8, bet – 2 points
- Luis Suarez Over 2.5 Goals (Evens, bet – 3 points
- Cristiano Ronaldo Over 2.5 Goals (4-6, bet – 6 points
- Russia/Uruguay To Qualify
- Spain/Portugal To Qualify
- Germany/Mexico To Qualify
- Colombia To Qualify
- (66-10, bet – 1 point