MrFixitsTips.co.uk continues to grow from strength to strength.
And for that I have to thank you all for taking the time to visit the site and take in some of my tips. Hopefully you've made some money along the way too – you certainly would have if you were on any number of my tips on Saturday and bookies have said it was their worst weekend of the season.
The site is completely FREE and has had over half a million page views, has given away over £4,000 in free bets and November is on track to be the busiest month to date since it launched in August 2010. This is fantastic news but here's where I need some help …
What keeps me and the site going is your participation. Through this I can continue to attract advertisers, mostly bookies, who provide free bets, competition prizes and exclusive offers. Our two on-site competitions with Bodog and bet365 are hugely successful and the more people we can get to take part the more I'll be able to convince other bookies to give us more prizes.
Here's how you can lend your support…
1. Click my links – The single most important thing you can do is click my links to the bookies sites. If you're considering opening a new betting account (and you should to make sure you bet where the best odds are) then please do so by clicking my links. This lets bookies see the value in being associated with this site. Of course, most offer free bets so you can take advantage of their sign-up offers which I try to keep up to date here.
2. Keep visiting – The number of visitors to the site keeps growing month on month. And for my part I try to post something every day so there's almost always something happening on the site daily. Bookmark the site, keep visiting and help me increase the traffic.
3. Comment – I like nothing more than getting feedback from you, whether that be a gripe about a bookie, a top tip that you may have or finding out that you've managed to beat the bookies. But rather than do that via email or my contact form, why not share it with the rest of my visitors. Take this thread for example. It's great to hear of people who have won as it gives the rest of us a boost, so get commenting, share your tips and hopefully we can turn the site into a vibrant community of like-minded punters.
4. Follow Me – Yes, I'm now dabbling in the scary world of social media. If you don't already, you can follow me on twitter and like me on facebook. If I'm honest I don't participate in discussion there very often but each and every time I publish a new article it's automatically posted on twitter and facebook so you'll be alerted to it right away. You can help me grow my number of followers by following me, retweeting my posts and generally spreading the word.
5. Spread the word – If you're like me you'll probably read or participate in other footballing sites or communities. Any links to this site, or mentions on other forums, blogs and websites are all good. Help me reach a wider audience by spreading the word to those who like a bet and love their football.
6. Sign up to my Newsletter – Firstly, I have to apologise for not sending out any free newsletters as yet. Hundreds of you have already subscribed and plans are afoot to send out the first one in the new year. It will feature exclusive tips and competitions that you will only get if you subscribe. If you've already subscribed there's no need to do so again, your details are already in our database.
7. Subscribe to MrFixit's TextTips – My brand new Text Tips service was launched a few months ago and some of you have been benefiting from regular tips straight to your mobile phone. Watch out for some exciting news about the service coming very soon.
8. Click my links – Yes, it is that important that I'm repeating it. Don't open a new betting account without clicking on my links to get to that bookmaker.
Thanks again for your support and for taking the time to read how you can help out.