WE have a fantastic looking card from the English bank holiday fixtures and with only a few matches left until the end of the season, it's getting extremely interesting at both ends of the table in these leagues.
I've had a good look through the games and have pulled together a shortlist of the matches I like the look of. There are huge number of games with lots at stake and I'm hoping we'll see the goals flow.
I've not looked at the National league North and South but would encourage you to do so as these are laden with goals
Don't forget after the English games we have 6 Austrian games and full cards in the French and Dutch second tiers.
- Birmingham vs Derby County over 2.5 goals 21/20
- WBA vs Hull over 2. 5 goals 4/6
- QPR vs Blackburn Rovers over 2.5 goals 4/5
- Burton vs Portsmouth Both teams to score 4/5
- Rochdale vs Wycombe Wanderers over 2.5 goals 1/1
- Mansfield vs Morecombe – Mansfield to win 4/6
- Havant vs Ebbsfleet United – Ebsfleet to win 10/11 / Ebbsfleet over 1.5
I really like the look of Ebbsfleet away to Havant – They are still in with a shout of catching Eastleigh and Harrogate but nothing other than three points will do against a Havant side who'll be back playing National South football next season after their relegation was confirmed last weekend.
Havant's season is over – Ebbsfleet will be looking to take advantage of that in what is a must win game for them
Will post my tips shortly