THE world's best golfers descend on Shanghai today to play in the WGC HSBC Championship with a field of 78 competing over the 7241 yard par 72 course.
The name of the game this week is power and driving length. Big hitters will come to the fore.
I have highlighted three players I expect to go well:
Current World No.1 Brooks Koepka has played in Asia for the last two weeks and will be well prepared. Won in Korea last week and I expect him to go well again.
Second is old favourite Xander Schauffele who finished third in two of the FedEx qualifiers, has been in Asia for the last two weeks and will again feature prominently.
The European Trio of Francesco Molinari, Justin Rose and Rory McIlroy will all have supporters but I think the best value for the European challenge lies with Tommy Fleetwood who seems to excel at this time of year and appears to be holding his form well after the Ryder Cup.
- Kopeka to win (Eachway) 9-1 Skybet
- Schauffele to win (Eachway) 55-1 Skybet
- Fleetwood to win (Eachway) 18-1 Skybet
- (Skybet are paying 6 places and Paddy Power 7 places)
- Koepka to be Top American 10-3 Skybet
- Schauffele Top 10 finish 4-1 Ladbrokes
- Fleetwood to be Top GB and Ireland 13-2 Boylesports
If you're a keen golf punter don't forget to have a look at our betting masterclass on how to pick a winner when betting on golf!