3 SLICE is looking at going 4 slice with a new Russell Hobbs toaster from Asda at 49.99, it has a hint of rouge in the colouring but will look stunning in any home, I believe this week’s selections will yield a profit hence we will not need to do the guilty/dodgy look at Margaret on station 3 whilst at the scan and go checkout.
Last week Patrick Reed started like a man possessed but finished like a man distressed, Matsuyama failed to swim and the selections went down with a whimper.
Pressure is on and just like Jose at United time is running out unless we produce the results and get the fear factor back into our punting.
I take sole blame but let’s end the year on a high and bounce into Christmas feeling festive.
The luck is with us this week, it all changed on the 10th hole at my local course thanks to a squirrel spotted on the course, this little bit of nature cheered me up no end which led the kind of revival in my round that can only be compared to Utah jazz coming back from a 36 point deficit against the Denver Nuggets in 1996.
Big shout out to regular reader and follower Gargy who turned 31 this week and oddly celebrated by attending a local Goth night in full make up.
I propose a 10 point spread as it's the last one until 2019.
Johannesburg South Africa is the destination for the Joburg open, I don't claim to know many things about Johannesburg other than its exactly 1,136 Km from the capital of Mozambique , Maputo.
- Dylan Fritelli 14/1 2 Points e/w
- South African looks ready to relish the generous layout and is the laid back form cookie.
- Erik van Rooyen 28/1 1 Point e/w
- Wayne's cousin, a serious contender, played well here before.
- Charl Schwartzel 22/1 1 Point e/w
- The class act in the field when on song 22s looks generous.
- Ross Magowan 150/1 1 Point e/w
- Loves the course, superb 3rd last week in Australia, get on
Have a super Xmas, I’ll be in New York. Stay healthy and see you in 2019
All the best 3 (soon to be 4) Slice xx