IT'S an action packed Tuesday card with plenty of matches from across Europe but it will be no surprise to learn it will be German corners I'll be concentrating on.
I wrote yesterday that the bookies had been extremely generous of their pricing of Dresden and they were a must to hit 4+ corners and whilst Dresden's own corners stats didn't support it, a number of other factors did and it paid dividends with them landing 5 to deliver the 6/4 NAP
Their are 12 matches across Germanys top 3 leagues and again there are some cracking opportunities on the corner markets. I posted them last night and on Twitter but the value on Paderborn is long gone. Managed to get them at 4/5 to hit 4+ but they are now as short as 1/2
There are two other games that I really like the look of and again, I feel the bookies have got these completely wrong.
Hamburg vs Osnabruck (KO 5.30pm)
This match is very similar to yesterdays NAP – A side pushing for promotion, hosting a side trying to fight off relegation
Osnabruck sit just two points above the relegation spots and they'll be looking over their shoulder with just three games left to play. They travel to face high flying Hamburg who can make a massive step towards a return to the top flight with three points.
A couple of key points here:
- Osnabruck will be pleased to be facing Hamrburg without their 50,000+ fans behind them
- A positive result for Osnabruck will go a long way to securing their place in the league
- They are hitting 4.6 corners per game away and play a side who've conceded 4+ in all 5 games since returning
- Three of those 5 games for Hamburg were at home where they conceded 5/10/6
- Hamburg have the best corners for numbers in the leagues (6.4 corners per game)
Although Hamburg have the lowest corners conceded recorded in the league, it's interesting that they are conceding considerably more corners in their matches post break, especially at home.
Onsabruck are more than capable of hitting 4+ corners here given the importance of this match, it being played behind closed doors and Hamburg's corners against record since returning . Its a huge match for the home side too and they should rack up 6 or 7 + corners .
- Osnabruck 4+ team corners
- 5/4 (NAP) (Skybet)
- Over 9.5 match corners
- 5/6 (NB) (Bet365)
Wurzburger vs Kaiserslautern (KO 6pm)
Its the battle of the corner kings in the German 3rd tier and with both sides still with plenty left to play for, the odds on 10+ corners looks extremely generous.
- Wurzburger are delivering 6.3 team corners per game at home and have the second highest cotners for avg
- Kaiserslautern are hitting 7.1 corners per game on the road which is the highest in the league
- 12 of Wurzburger's last 14 games have delivered 10+ match corners
- Kaiserslautern have hit 4+ corners in 13 of their 16 away games (4+ in all 5 games since returning)
Wurzburger are right in the mix for automatic promotion and there's still and outside chance Kaiserslautern could sneak into the playoff's so plenty – should see two teams going for it.
- 10+ match corners
- 4/5 (Skybet)
- 11+match corners 11/10