Eddie Howe will be hoping that Sunday's 2-1 win over Wolves has got his side's season back on track after five without a win.
A run of defeats to Liverpool, Manchester United and Manchester City proved there still some work to be done for the Magpies to be mentioned among the top teams in the country but a top four finish is very much still in their sights.
Forest boast some impressive form at the City Ground where they're unbeaten in the league since mid-September, a run of nine matches without defeat but they've taken just one point in seven games against teams in the top five – a 0-0 draw with Manchester City in February. They come in to this game with just one win in nine and are one of eight teams separated by just five points at the foot of the table.
You'd probably want a shade bigger than the 8/13 on a Newcastle win but we can boost that to 6/4 by backing them to win to nil.
Newcastle have conceded seven fewer goals than any other side in the top flight and have kept a clean sheet in 12 of 25 in the league. Forest's 21 goals is only one fewer than the lowest tally in the Premier League. All of which backs up a narrow, low scoring win for the visitors.
- Newcastle to win to nil 6/4 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tip
- Fri 20:00 Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle United
- Sat 12:30 Motherwell vs Rangers
- Sat 15:00 Celtic vs Hibernian
- Sat 15:00 Brentford vs Leicester City
- Sat 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leeds United
- Sat 15:00 Aston Villa vs AFC Bournemouth
- Sat 17:30 Chelsea vs Everton
- Sat 17:45 Manchester City vs Burnley
- Sun 12:00 Sheffield United vs Blackburn Rovers
- Sun 14:15 Brighton and Hove Albion vs Grimsby Town
- Sun 16:30 Manchester United vs Fulham
The PGA Tour continues with its final Florida swing event with this week's Valspar Championship. The Caddy brings us his best bets to pick up the $1,458,000 prize.
Cheltenham Festival Tips
The last day at the Festival is already up on us. Rizzel provided a brilliant 33/1 winner, Sire Du Berlais, on Thursday. Let's hope he can finish with a flourish today.
- Cheltenham Festival Day 4: Best Bets for Friday at the Festival
- 13:30 – JCB Triumph Hurdle
- 14:10 – McCoy Contractors County Handicap Hurdle
- 14:50 – Albert Bartlett Novices' Hurdle
- 15:30 – Boodles Cheltenham Gold Cup
- 16:10 – St. James's Place Festival Challenge Cup Open Hunters' Chase
- 16:50 – Mrs Paddy Power Mares' Chase
- 17:30 – Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys' Handicap Hurdle
Champion Cheltenham Tipster
Day Four entries are now open in our Cheltenham Tipster Competition. Winner of Thursday £25 free bet was skoosh26 who managed 12 points on tough day for punters. Plenty to play for on Gold Cup Day with the £100 Champions Tipster contest still in the balance.
Cheltenham Festival Free Bets & Bonuses
Get ready for the Cheltenham Festival by boosting your betting bank thanks to these Top 10 Welcome Offers.
As always, let us know your best betting tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!