The Scottish Championship league campaign draws to a close tonight and there's still a few issues remain unresolved before we head in to the play-offs.
Despite a distasterous season Raith Rovers can still mathematically sneak in to the play-offs at the expense of Partick Thistle. They need to win at Kilmarnock, Thistle would need to lose at Ayr, plus they'd need an 8-goal swing in the goal difference.
The first piece of good news for Raith is that Kilmarnock wrapped up the title last weekend and they could catch them nursing a promotion hangover. It's a case of job-done for Killie and we've seen plenty of teams switch off for the season once their main aim has been achieved. So Raith at 12/5 to finish with a win isn't the worst shout.
The second ray of hope for Rovers is that Partick's opponents Ayr are scrapping for their lives at the bottom. They lead Dunfermline by just a point but with the Pars at home to already relegated Queen of the South, the Honest Men know that they'll need to take care of business on their own in order to avoid a play-off to stay in the division.
The Raith/Ayr Double pays a tidy 7/1 at Bet365.
A Dunfermline win could be too little too late for John Hughes' side. They've toiled all season but their home form has been better recently. They've been backed in from 4/6 to 1/2 to win tonight but you can still get a bit of value by backing them to score two or more on their way to all three points at 20/23 at Bet365.
In the Norwegian Second tier, Bryne are looking a bit out of their depth already. Four defeats, all by two goals to one, sees them rooted to the bottom of the table. Opponents Mjondalen, who were an Eliteserien side last term, have picked up 10 points from their opening 12. Mjondalen look like they should be a bit shorter than the 8/11 available at SBK and Bet365.
Double that up with goals in Maastricht v Ajax Reserves to make up a 23/20 Double. Despite being 7th in the tabel Ajax's second string have scored most goals in Holland's second tier. Opponents Maastricht have conceded more than anyone else and there's been 22 goals in the last four meetings between the sides.
- Mjondalen Win (4.00pm) & Over 2.5 Goals at Maastricht v Ajax Reserves (7.00pm) 23/20 Bet365
- Raith Rovers & Ayr Utd 7/1 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Dunfermline vs Queen of the South
- Friday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 9/2 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals & Team Goals Acca
- Gambla Podcast: Scottish Tips with Greg and Div from Pie & Bovril
- Fri 19:45 Raith Rovers v Kilmarnock
- Fri 19:45 QPR v Sheffield United
- Sat 12:30 Newcastle United v Liverpool
- Sat 15:00 Aston Villa v Norwich City
- Sat 15:00 Southampton Crystal Palace
- Sat 15:00 Watford v Burnley
- Sat 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sat 17:30 Leeds United v Manchester City
Rizzel has been in tremendous form the last couple of days with the last four tips all winning, he has picked out four bets for Friday's racing to continue the good form.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!