Chelsea were as short as 1/8 to beat Norwich but in the end they were taking short corners to retain possession to protect their one-goal lead and most importantly the three points – Bad news for anyone who had backed the Blues on the handicap market but good news for gaffer Frank Lampard who's team moved four points ahead of Leicester and Man Utd in third place.
They'll get the chance to close the gap again on Thursday but ahead of that there's four matches on Wednesday in the Premier League.
Top of the bill is Liverpool's visit to Arsenal but which way will it go? Arsenal have looked an improved since since football returned but lost out to Spurs in the North London Derby on Sunday. As for Liverpool, they're not looking quite the same since being crowned champions. A heavy defeat at Man City was forgivable in the circumstances but the draw with Burnley wouldn't have happened if points were still needed to win the title. So a lot will depend on which Liverpool turn up.
The fixture has a history of goals and SlipsTips thinks that could be the best way to go in his match preview. Read that and previews of all eigh fixtures over the next two nights below.
Wednesday's Premier League Tips
- Burnley v Wolves Preview & Predictions – 6.00pm
- Man City v Bournemouth Preview & Predictions – 6.00pm
- Newcastle v Spurs Preview & Predictions – 6.00pm
- Arsenal v Liverpool Preview & Predictions – 8.15pm
Thursday's Premier League Tips
- Everton v Aston Villa Preview & Predictions – 6.00pm
- Leicester v Sheffield United Preview & Predictions – 6.00pm
- Crystal Palace v Manchester United Preview & Predictions – 8.15pm
- Southampton v Brighton Preview & Predictions – 8.15pm
Thommo's racing tips on Wednesday come from Catterick and Yarmouth with two tips at 9-4 and 100-30.
Keep an eye out for MrFixit's Tips in the comments section as he continues his recovery. Best of luck for your bets on Tuesday!