- Mark Walker's weekend Scottish preview focuses on Sunday's games involving Celtic and Rangers.
- Kevin Mac is focused on Leicester vs West Ham on Sunday and has two singles.
- Kevin Mac also has three singles over evens from Man United vs Spurs.
- Kevin Mac also has tips and a match preview for St Johnstone vs Celtic.
- SlipsTips includes a 13-2 single among his tips for Aston Villa vs Liverpool.
- Kevin Mac has tips and a match preview for Leicester vs West Ham.
- And SlipsTips has other tips from England and Europe.
Well done to all the winners on Saturday including Desmond with two winners from three bets and SlipsTips and Kevin Mac with some good shouts on their match previews. Leeds to receive two or more cards will have particularly satisfied after that tip was questioned.
Scott Allot'a 4-1 Euro treble was a cracker and even better was his 47-10 Euro fourfold for members only.
My English goals treble won at 18-5 thanks to Rodrigo's goal for Leeds and my suggestions on the preview included Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Raheem Sterling to score.
Everton again impressed in their 4-2 defeat of Brighton to maintain their 100 per cent record and Liverpool will be keen to keep pace before what could be a dynamite derby albeit with no fans.
For my second treble I'm going with Celtic to win to nil, Rangers -2 and Bayern and over 2.5 match goals at home to Hertha Berlin.
And I've added a both to score treble featuring Man United vs Spurs and two games from Serie A.
I've been impressed with Spurs recently as they've come through a hectic spell well despite missing Son Heung-Min. Harry Kane's been in great form and will be a huge threat.
United conceded three at home to Crystal Palace but have bounced back with three wins. Still question marks over their defence and while Jose Mourinho could go all defensive on his return to Old Trafford I expect a more open game and the last three meetings have gone over 2.5 goals.
Benevento's last two have totalled 11 goals and Bologna are capable of scoring too after hitting four against Parma in midweek.
Add Lazio vs Inter Milan which has gone over in five out of six. Both sides have been involved in high scorers recently and should both contribute to the goals tally.
Both to Score Treble
- Benevento vs Bologna (2pm)
- Lazio vs Inter Milan (2pm)
- Man United vs Spurs (8pm)
- (27-10, William Hill)
- Celtic to win to nil (12 noon)
- Rangers -2 (3pm)
- Bayern & over 2.5 match goals (5pm)
- (4-1, McBookie)
- Arsenal (12 noon, Sun)
- Leicester to score 2+ (2pm, Sun)
- Aston Villa vs Liverpool over 2.5 goals (7.15pm, Sun)