Both Teams to Score is one of the most popular markets going right now and due to demand, we'll be taking a look at some matches around Europe that will hopefully help punters score big on the accumulator.
The key is two-fold – you want a pair of teams that score a lot of goals and also concede just as often. Unfortunately, those sort of sides are few and far between so we're tracking teams we reckon will put up a fight away from home.
Here's some facts to consider for European betting:
– The Eredivisie (Dutch top flight) leads the charge on goals per game with whopping ratio of 3.15.
– The Eredivisie has also seen 80% of games finish with 1.5 goals or more. The Bundesliga is in second spot.
I'll be keeping a closer look at the Dutch league over the next few weeks and hopefully adding to my picks.
Having done all the complicated maths (or guesswork) the top choices for this week are as follows:
- Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim
- St Pauli v M'Gladbach
- AC Milan v Parma
- Roma v Napoli
- Atletico Madrid v Valencia
- Racing Santander v Sevilla
- Inter v Juventus
- Sporting Gijon v Barcelona
- The accumulator pays at 69-1 at William Hill.