Desmond is back to tackle this weekends fixtures in an attempt to find more winning goals bets including a 74/1 weekend Acca.
To Score 2+ Goals Tips
Gents, The Scottish Championship and League one provides the two teams I'm backing to score 2+goals for a 7/2 double.
Leaders Kilmarnock take on Partick thistle looking to make it 4 wins on the spin. They have scored 7 goals in those 3 wins and are 6/5 to score 2+goals against a Thistle side a bit out of sorts recently with 3 consecutive nil-nil draws but conceding 10 goals in their last 5 away games.
Next up are Falkirk at home to Alloa. Falkirk have had an indifferent start to the season but still sit only 3 points off the top after last week's 3-1 away success at Clyde.
They are available at evens to score 2+goals against an Alloa side conceding 11 goals in their last 4 games.
Going for the usual double that pays 7/2 with Bet365.
Both Teams to Score Double
Other goals bets l like the look of are btts double of Luton v Stoke and Nottingham Forest v Preston, 1point at 9/4(
- Luton have scored 12 goals in their last 5 home games
- Stoke have scored in their last 5 away games
- Forest have seen btts in 3 of their last 4 home games and Preston will be flying after scoring 2 goals away at leaders Bournemouth on Tuesday evening.
Over 2.5 Goals Tips
an over 2.5 goals treble of Blackburn, Peterborough and Dumbarton, 1point at 4/1
- Blackburn are overs in 3 from last 4 at home, Sheffield United have seen 16 goals in their last 5 away games,
- Peterborough are overs in 3 of last 4 at home, Fulham are overs in 8 of their last 10 games, last 3 away games have seen 16 goals.
- Dumbarton and Clyde have both lost their last 4 games and seen overs in all of them.
Roll-up Accumulator Tips
A roll up of all seven pays 74/1 with Ladbrokes, 0.5pts. Good luck with your bets this weekend. Desmond.