IT'S match day 10 in the Belarusian Premier League and punters will be delighted it's the weekend again as we have another round of fixtures from the league that keeps on delivering.
Last weekend was terrific again in the country of cards and corners and it was great to see so many people sharing their winners on twitter after listening to the Gambla Betting Podcast
This week we recorded our 6th Belarusian episode of the Gambla Betting Podcast as we again get stuck into the card and corner opportunities – well worth a listen.
We have 5 matches remaining from Match Day 10 in Belarus after BATE cemented their place at the top of the league with a superb 3-1 at Dinamo Brest on Wednesday, whilst Grodno also ran out 3-1 winners at home to Torpedo.
I have 3 selections from Fridays evening kick off between Shakhytor and bottom side Belshina and a 4 across Saturdays 3 matches.
We've discussed all 4 games in detail in terms of the stats and the betting angle on this weeks Gambla Betting Podcast and I've pulled together a summary below along with the cards and corners data table I’ve been compiling since the start of the season.
Shakhtyor vs Beshina (Friday – 6 pm)
- Shakhtyor in great shape and a great opportunity to close the gap at the top
- Avg 6.7 team corners per game and are hosting the leagues bottom side (who think are over priced at 14/1
- Belshina may be bottom but they are hitting good numbers on the corner count (Avg 5.8 per game)
- They've hit 3/7/7/2/1/7/6/12/6 in their 9 matches with 3+ landing in 7 of those 9 (hit 6+ in their last 4)
Belshina have been terrific to back for corners and we've been getting great value on them – they look value again here to hit just 3+
Slutsk vs Ruk Brest (Saturday – KO 12.30pm)
- Meeting of two of the leagues bad boys in terms of their card count
- Slutsk 30 yellow's and 3 reds – Brest 29 yellow's and 3 reds (4.0 and 3.9 team cards per game)
- Ruk Brest have hit 3+ cards in 5 away matches (3/5/6/5/3) and look good to make it 3+ in all 6 away games
Isloch vs Energetik (Saturday 2.30pm)
- Energetik have the joint 3rd worst disciplinary record in the league with 29 yellow's and 3 reds (avg 3.9 cards)
- They've hit 3+ cards in 7 of their 9 games this season
- On the road they have delivered 3+ cards in 4 of their 5 games (2/4/4/4/7)
Vitebsk vs Dinamo Minsk (Saturday – KO 6.30pm)
- Vitebsk on a downward spiral with just one win in six
- Conceding on avg 6.0 corners per game (4/7/5/7/5/4/9/7/6) – They've conceded 5+ corners in 7 of their 9 games
- Dinamo Minsk hitting 7.3 corners per game (second highest in the league) – seeing 11 corners per match
- They've hit 5+ corners in 8 of their 9 matches and 6+ in 7 of their 9 games
Minsk come here as 4/5 favourites and should reach at least 5 corners
- Belshina 3+ corners 8/11 (NAP) WON
- Belshina 4+ corners 6/4 (Skybet) WON
- Shakhtyor vs Belshina 10+ match corners 4/5 WON
- Ruk Brest / Energetik 30+ booking points double 7/5 (Skybet
- Dinamo Minsk 5+ corners 4/6
- Dinamo Minsk 6+ corners 5/4
- Dinamo Minsk -1 corner 11/10