FOLLOWING the success of our match previews during the World Cup I'm looking to add more big-match tips on to the site and if you'd like to get involved read on.
Regular tipsters, @gregbrowning, @hullshaker, @selectabet and @scott-allot led the way during the World Cup by writing up posts for each of the 64 matches in Russia, providing some informative insight and inspirational tips, and I want to keep that level of content going by continuing to publish match previews for all the big matches in the 2018-19 season.
That's where you come in:
- Could you write an informative and insightful 250-500 word preview about a football match?
- Do you have a favourite team or competition you'd like to write previews for all season?
- Can you find those winning betting angles others can't see?
- Would you like a free lifetime Gold Membership at MrFixitsTips?
If the answer to all these questions is yes then you could join our Tipster Team.
What's in it for you?
- You'll get the chance to have your tips published as a post on one of the best betting sites on the internet
- You'll be able to interact with other members of our community who can submit comments about your post
- If accepted on to our Tipster Team you'll receive a free lifetime Gold Membership here at MrFixitsTips
- The author of the most-viewed post each month will receive a £25 free bet
- If you're really good you could be invited to become one of our paid tipsters at MrFixitsTips with a regular slot on the site
There are a few basic requirements we'd need from your end; such as English being your first language and a decent grasp of spelling and grammar. Your posts also need to be your own work and any stats you quote must be accurate.
How to get involved
To join the Tipster Team please send me a sample match betting preview to firstname.lastname@example.org
It can be for any match, past or present.
For some inspiration check out some of the World Cup match previews, such as this one by @gregbrowning https://mrfixitstips.co.uk/france-v-croatia-betting-preview-a-step-too-far-for-plucky-underdogs/
I just need to know you can write in good, clean English and I won't have to do much editing to your posts ;)
If all goes well, Admin will get you set up as an Author on the site, send you some editorial guidelines, and instructions on how to get started.
Get stuck in!