WAS up at Carnoustie yesterday and several players caught my eye.
Tiger Woods played sensibly but dropped a few shots late on when he found sand and had to settle for a level-par 71.
He outscored playing partners Russell Knox (73) and Hideki Matsuyama (75) and should do so again today if he adopts the same conservative tactics.
2nd Rd three ball
- Woods to bt Matsuyama & Knox (10.20am)
- (13-10, Betfred)
Outrights Already Advised
- 2.5pts ew Tommy Fleetwood (bet365, 22-1) Pays 8
- 2.5pts ew Alex Noren (Betfred, 33-1) Pays 7
- 2.5pts ew Rickie Fowler (bet365, 18-1) Pays 8
- 2.5pts ew Brooks Koepka (Paddy Power, 20-1) Pays 10
- 2.5pts ew Tyrrell Hatton (Betfred, 40-1) Pays 7
Tournament Match Bet
- Fowler to bt Rahm
- (5-6, Paddy Power)
Please also remember, I have written a betting masterclass on how to pick a winner when betting on golf so check that out!