FC Copenhagen outperformed their Pot 3 seeding to qualify from Group A at Manchester United and Galatasaray’s expense.
But it’ll be a step up in class over two legs against current European Champions over two legs in the last 16.
Man City are starting to hit top gear and ominously for the teams remaining in the competition Erling Haaland looks fresh after recovering from injury.
The Norwegian struck twice against Everton at the weekend and he’ll have his eye on finishing top scorer in the Champions League once more. He’s just 4/7 to net in Denmark this evening or you can have 9/4 on him scoring twice.
The top three in the Championship are in action tonight. They’ve all been in terrific form and wins for Leicester, Southampton and Leeds pays 5/2.
The Foxes shouldn’t face too much trouble at home to lowly Sheffield Wednesday despite the Owls picking up a win against Birmingham at the weekend.
Southampton survived a scare at the weekend, coming from two down to beat Huddersfield 5-3 and extend their unbeaten run in the Championship to 22 games.
It won’t be an easy trip to Bristol City who secured their first win the league since Boxing Day on Saturday, but on current form you can’t back against the Saints.
Leeds cruised to a 3-0 win over Rotherham on Saturday to make it five wins in a row and maintain their unbeaten record at home. They’ve not been as impressive away from home but confidence is high and the can win at Swansea who have managed just four victories at home in 15 attempts.
- Erling Haaland to score 2+ Goals 9/4 Bet365
- Leicester, Southampton & Leeds to win 5/2 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Football Bet of the Day: Go For Goals at Crawley on Tuesday
- Tue 19:45 Swansea City vs Leeds United
- Tue 20:00 FC Copenhagen vs Manchester City
- Tue 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid
- Tue 20:00 Bristol City vs Southampton
- Wed 19:45 Rangers vs Ross County
- Wed 20:00 PSG vs Real Sociedad
- Wed 20:00 Lazio vs Bayern Munich
- Thu 17:45 Feyenoord vs Roma
- Thu 20:00 Ajax vs Bodo/Glimt
- Thu 20:00 AC Milan vs Rennes
Rizzel has two fancies at both Lingfield and Ayr's jumps meeting for Tuesday's racing.
As always, post your betting tips for today in the comments section below.