SATURDAY'S card looks much better than the past two weeks so let's hope that means more winners.
Bookies enjoyed one of their best days of the season a week ago when Liverpool and Rangers lost live TV matches within hours of each other.
Midweek results weren't much better so let's hope punters take control with plenty of odds-on favourites on show.
Catch all of today's other tips on the site…
- Mr Fixit's Scottish Tips
- Mr Fixit's English Tips
- Scott's Euro Treble
- Scott's Euro Both Teams to Score Treble
- Greg's Goals Tips
- Desmond Two 2's Goals Tips
- SlipsTips Asian Handicap Tips
- Sam Spread's Spread Betting Tips
- Saturday's VIP Tips
- VIP Super Single Shortlist
- Voice of Values Racing Tips
- Thommo's Saturday Racing Tips
- Burnley v Spurs Preview & Betting Tips
- Ross County v Rangers Preview & Betting Tips
- Chelsea v Everton Preview & Betting Tips
- Man Utd v Man City Preview & Betting Tips
- Gambla Football Podcast
- Gambla Racing Podcast with Live ITV Racing Tips
- SPFL First Goalscorer Competition
- Win a £10 FREE Bet in my Super Single Competition
My Super Single is Coventry at Ipswich and I've posted separate Scottish and English previews where most of my tips are reasoned.
On Friday I was beaten all ends up by Nottm Forest's 3-0 home defeat to Millwall while Cologne did the business.
Well done to all the winners including Greg and Scott with another members bet winner this time at evens.
2pts Super Single
- (9-5, BetVictor)
2pts Top Treble
- Burnley draw no bet (5.30pm)
- Celtic -1
- Morton not to lose
- (27-10, Betway)
*2pts Moneyback Fivefold
- (11-1, Betfred)
*Stake back as free bet for 1 wrong
1pt Scots Both to Score Treble
- Aberdeen vs Hibs
- Hearts vs Motherwell
- Montrose vs Stranraer
- (47-10, bet365)
1pt English Both to Score Treble
- Arsenal vs West Ham
- Peterborough vs Portsmouth
- Cheltenham vs Port Vale
- (22-5, Marathonbet)
March Super Single Stats: -4pts
March Advised Acca Stats: -7.5pts