WE have another fascinating full card from Serie B and with the exception of champions Benevento, there's not a club involved with nothing to play for.
Perugia may only sit 6 points above the relegation zone but the league is that tight, they are only 4 points off the promotion play off spots.
They host a Pordenone who are right in the mix for the final automatic promotion spot but they cant afford any slips here. Plenty to play for both sides and I do like the look of corners in this one
Perugia vs Pordenone (KO 8 pm)
A huge match for both sides here and the home side will more than fancy their chances of putting a dent in Pordenone's promotion hopes, whilst giving themselves breathing space from the relegation spots and move a step closer to the playoffs.
Corners stand out for me :
- Nobody has conceded more corners at home than Perugia (5.94)
- They've seen 11.6 corners a game at home (highest in the league)
- 12 of their 16 home games have delivered 10+ match corners (11+ in 10 of those games)
- They've hit 5+ team corners in 12 of those 16 games and have shipped 4+ corners in 14 of them
- Both sides have hit 4+ corners in 12 of those 16 home games
- The visitors have seen more corners in their away games than other side (11.1 per game)
- Hitting 5.4 team corners on the road and have the 4h highest corners conceded record in the league (5.4 a game)
Given what's a stake for both sides this should be an open game – Perugia have been hitting some good numbers at home and the fact they have conceded at least 4 corners in 14 of their 16 games bodes well against a side delivering over 5 corners a game on the road
- 10+ match corners
- 4/5 (NAP) (Skybet)
- Both sides 4+ team corners
- 11/10 (Skybet)