Neither Crystal Palace nor Everton could book their place in the Fourth Round last night but this evening another five top flight clubs give it a go.
Pick of the ties, at least according to ITV, is their live match from North London where Ange Postegclou’s Tottenham Hotspur host Burnley.
The Aussie won three of four domestic cup competitions in Scotland as Celtic gaffer but he presided over an early EFL Cup exit for Spurs when his side were knocked out on penalties at Fulham in the Second Round.
He still has a lengthy absentee list to content with and isn’t helped by the loss of Son Heung-min, Yves Bissouma and Pape Sarr to the AFC Cup and African Cup of Nations.
Vincent Kompany’s main priority this season is survival in the Premier League but they’ve a good ten days until a crucial 6-pointer against Luton next Monday.
However Spurs should have enough about them to see their way through to the next round but without the creative spark from Son and long-term absentee Maddison it could take a while to break down the visitors and no goal before 24:00 appeals at 5/6.
Wolves were comprehensive 4-1 winners at Brentford just over a week ago and are 19/10 to repeat the feat tonight.
The Bees have now lost five in a row so it’s hard make a case for anything other than a win for the visitors.
In Scotland Queen’s Park can’t buy a win. The Spiders are three points adrift at the foot of the table and on a run of 16 without a win in the league, dating back to the middle of August.
But that elusive victory might not be far away. Under interim boss, Paul Nuijten, Queen’s have narrowly lost away to Morton, held Dundee United to a 0-0 draw, conceded in the 93rd minute to lose to Airdrie and pushed Partick Thistle in a 3-2 loss at Firhill.
Visitors Dunfermline are four without a win and suffered a third Fife Derby defeat of the season on Tuesday. The Pars won in Glasgow back in September but this might be as good a chance as it gets for Queen’s Park to get three points on the board at 13/8.
- Spurs v Burnley – No goal before 24:00 5/6 Bet365
- Wolves to win 19/10 Bet365
- Queen's Park Draw No Bet 1/1 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- FA Cup: AFC Wimbledon vs Ipswich, Rochdale vs Kidderminster, Peterborough vs Leeds
- Football Bet of the Day: Motta’s Men to Avoid Defeat Once Again at Fortress Dall’Ara
- Fri 19:15 Brentford vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Fri 19:30 Fulham vs Rotherham United
- Fri 20:00 Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley
- Sat 12:45 Sunderland vs Newcastle United
- Sat 15:00 Middlesbrough vs Aston Villa
- Sat 17:30 Chelsea vs Preston North End
- Sun 14:00 Manchester City vs Huddersfield Town
- Mon 20:15 Wigan Athletic vs Manchester United
Rizzel has picked out his four strongest selections for Friday, with two at Musselburgh and a further two at Ludlow.
As always, post your betting tips for today in the comments section below.