IT was some start to the weekend as Leicester went goal crazy to thump Southampton 9-0 and make it a winning night for most punters.
Well done to maccathered for his full house of goals tips and also to Greg for his full house on the night. Scott's members bet also landed in Holland.
Leicester were my Super Single at 11-8 and I'll never land an easier one. There were loads of chances to get involved inplay at St Mary's but I apologise for not putting up any advice – I was enjoying Leicester's best and my Belhaven Best too much.
Well done to any other winners on Friday and good luck for Saturday on what looks a tough card.
Don't miss today's other featured tips on the site
- ENGLISH TIPS – Mr Fixit takes a detailed looked at Saturday's card in England
- SCOTTISH TIPS – Celtic & Rangers continue their chase for the title. Mr Fixit previews games in Scotland.
- EURO TREBLE – Scott has a 5-2 Euro treble featuring games from Spain, Holland and Italy.
- EURO BTTS – Scott scours Europe in search of a European Both Teams to Score Treble
- DUTCH DOUBLE – Jim puts up a Double from Eredivisie for this evening
- MAN CITY V VILLA – SlipsTips takes a close look at today's lunchtime kick-off in the Premier League
- BURNLEY V CHELSEA – Kev has a 6/1 Booking Tip in tonight's Premier League live match
- BOXING – There's an interesting boxing card tonight, The Predictor previews three exciting bouts
- RACING – Thommo ventures to Kelso for his main bet today, plus he has a couple at Cheltenham
- RACING – With Newbury and Doncaster abandoned, it's all eyes on Cheltenham for Voice of Value
- PODCAST – Greg & Selectabet discuss this week's best bets in Scotland this weekend
- RACING PODCAST – Voice of Value provides more reasoning for his tips in this week's Racing Podcast
- SYNDICATE – VIP can join MrFixit to play for a £250,000 Jackpot on in a private BTTS Syndicate
The day starts with Man City v Aston Villa and it should be a game with plenty of goals – maybe even four or five – and the match features on my English goals treble.
I've posted Scottish and English previews where my tips are reasoned and the Super Single is Ipswich -1 at 7-5 with Paddy Power at Southend. Paul Lambert's side need a big result after back-to back defeats and should get one at Sol Campbell's strugglers.
Remember to check out welovebetting for their video tips and chat.
2pts Super Single
- Ipswich -1
- (7-5, Paddy Power)
*1pt Moneyback Fivefold
- Partick Thistle
- (17-1, Betfred)
*Stake back as free bet for 1 wrong
1pt Scottish Both to Score
- Dundee Utd v Dunfermline
- Falkirk v Clyde
- Elgin v Queen's Park
- (15-4, bet365)
2pts English Goals Treble
- Man City v Aston Villa over 2.5 goals
- Huddersfield v Barnsley btts
- Oxford v Rochdale btts
- (4-1, William Hill)
4 Draws pays 191-1
Long Shot Moneyback Fivefold pays 26-1
First Scorer Double pays 29-1
Mr Fixit's October Super Singles Total: -9.7pts
Mr Fixit's October Advised Accas Total: -18.2pts